ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

As a referee myself I will give you guys a TID BIT on how officials work...

Yes I'm an official make fun of me. I call highschool football in Louisiana. I'm with the LHSAA!

Anyway before any major event like playoffs and things of such refs have a meeting with there sheduling cordinators and the big wigs. I can tell you by looking at these games the refs are out to call these games tight, and they are really focusing on the charges in the tournament. My advice is to play the overs in these games because they are calling these games tight and they're not letting anything go. The reason refs call games tight is to make sure the players keep there cool and let the pleyers know we see the fouls and we will call them. When refs seem to call games not so tight you tend to see players start to play out of control and thats when fights and things start. So the focus just by looking at this tournament is to call the fouls you see and to not let anything go ESPECIALLY THE CHARGE!

Just wanted to give you guys some knowledge on being a ref!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Thanks for the info.

Ever got in an argument with a coach?

ZBOIZ

Houl,

Plenty, but I would'nt say an argument because once it get half to an argument that's when I put a hault to it.

But we have some coaches that we have short patience with due to there disrespectful view and words to officials

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea I would not take their shit either, they are just trying to see if they can break you, and force call in their favor.

Fukk em

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs match fixing...official version is it doesn't happen..most sbr forum contributors would disagree MAFIA REFEREE

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Yea I would not take their shit either, they are just trying to see if they can break you, and force call in their favor.

Fukk em
    yea pretty much

You'll be suprise how many coaches dont know the rules like you would think. Especially on the highschool level