Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Don't Over Think Todays Games!!!!

Kentucky will win Baylor has not played anybody in the tournament the only game they cruised by was Colorado but who didnt see that. The Xavier game they should of won BIG but won by 5 pts. Does Baylor have a shot a winning against Kentucky sure if Kentucky just completely falls apart like Florida. I think Kentucky cover the spread and as for the O/U at 148 i see alot of people saying OVER EASY, Im going with the Under due to the fact that its a 2 team effort for points and Baylor does go into shooting slumps but then again will Kentucky convert on alot of those missed shots from Baylor.

UNC will win this game with the lack of full strength Kansas should not even be in this situation. UNC is better all around and they have the players that are needed to step it up. Forget about the OHIO game they won that game and the know they need to do to prep for this game. I am confident to say on a Kansas good day and a UNC bad day that UNC would still win this game. The O/U is set at 143 now this seems like an EASY PICK for the UNDER but I can see Kansas scoring 64-68 and UNC 72 and more.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Kentucky wins but does cover, the game flies over the total. UNC straight up!

DennisT

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    Kentucky wins but does cover, the game flies over the total. UNC straight up!
    Meant to say Kentucky wins but does not cover. UNC straight up.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

The thing is Baylor matches up better with KY than Kentucky's previous opponents. Whether Baylor has the mental makeup to pull it off is another story, but from a physical standpoint they match up quite well.

Perry Jones inside will be a tougher matchup for A-Davis than anyone he's faced. Jones is a legitimate NBA prospect. Davis hasn't really been challenged and if Jones brings his A-game, Davis will certainly be challenged tonight. Then you have Heslip and Lamb and Heslip can get really hot.

Moreover, Acy is a very physical player who has the potential to score plenty around the basket and will match up with Gilchrist's high motor.

And in the backcourt you have Teague and Jackson. Both of them can create well off the dribble and are confident players, and more often than not good decision makers.

Kentucky has T.Jones and D.Miller , while Baylor has Q.Miller and A.Jones .. all 4 players are athletic and experienced enough to be factors

These 2 teams are the most athletic teams left in the tournament
    Last edited by PR9; 03-25-12 at 12:15 PM.

Duane1975

That settles it for me 2 physical teams will not score over 148 points in this game

DennisT

Poppy rooster! Game goes over the total!

Duane1975

I know its still early but is everyone still feeling good about the over?

Don't sell your hair to a wig shop!

Duane1975

Looks like its going under

crispix
    crispix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

....Not so fast....!!

Duane1975

so rigged why foul when down sooooo large with sooo little time and hope.