Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Everyone keeps saying we are healthy now, we still our missing Mike Marra, Rakeem Buckles(starter @ beginning at season), and Steven van treese...

All 3 of those players would be getting minutes... but everyone keeps saying we are healthy... what other team is considered healthy having 3 players in street clothes...

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying we are healthy now, we still our missing Mike Marra, Rakeem Buckles(starter @ beginning at season), and Steven van treese...

All 3 of those players would be getting minutes... but everyone keeps saying we are healthy... what other team is considered healthy having 3 players in street clothes...
    That isn't even the main argument. Louisville was ranked as high as 4th this season in the country.... Their struggles in the middle of the season weren't really about injuries, it was more about inconsistent play.

Because think about it, everyone thinks Louisville is overachieving right now, but if they were ranked 4th early in the season, is it really that far fetched that they'd make the final four? They just hit a rough skid.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

/\ it was about injuries dude, we couldn't practice for a month and half...

PickWinnerAllDay

/\ it was about injuries dude, we couldn't practice for a month and half...
    Was your whole team injured? Even your C team shouldn't lose by 31 to Providence!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

basically yeah, every player on the roster has missed games...

PickWinnerAllDay

basically yeah, every player on the roster has missed games...
    I've actually discovered the pattern.

UCONN last year ranked 4th at their peak, then struggled in the big east and wins it all.
    Louisville this year ranked 4th at their peak, then struggled in the big east and goes to final four (pending)
    So watch out for top 5 big east ranked teams in non conference play that suck ass in the big east for next year's tournament.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think it fair to say they were in by far the weakest bracket, a 1 seed that wasnt ranked preseason, a 2 seed that was incredibly undersized and didnt even show up for round 1, overrated and again undersized marq as the 3 ...so not sure what you are trying to say exactly..not taking anything away but put them in any other bracket they are not in this spot..

great tough as nails d, in a water downed bracket = success....

far as the ucon comparison, might as well squash that because uk will on Saturday...scoring gonna be a real issue against uk (but not like i havnt been wrong on these guys already, namely fla gm is where i had them losing)..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

now it was a weak bracket, unfukking real....

Mizzouri,mich st, louisviille, marq, florida, new mex...

2daBank

now it was a weak bracket, unfukking real....

Mizzouri,mich st, louisviille, marq, florida, new mex...

if you dont think MSU and mizzou were the 2 weakest 1s and 2s you are crazy...think you realize this tho as ive always respected your bb knowledge...stop wearing the fan hat..new mexico 3rd weakest 5, marq undersized middle of pack 3..fla was incredably strong 7 and a incredably impressive win for ville..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-25-12 at 05:11 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

My man,

The fan hat doesn't come off...

GL buddy...

2daBank

My man,

The fan hat doesn't come off...

GL buddy...

i hear ya brother,,,being a mizzou fan i can assure you they were a weak 2 going in, duke was weak as well and prob lower in respectable rankings but head to head duke beats mizzou so that is how i got tigers as weakest 2...Lou was a incredibly good 4 and gators were most talented 7 by a long shot..overall yes it was a great draw for ville, i had them all the way up till Fla (cant win them all)..

think it slightly disrespectful how many points they catching against uk, if only because how the hell they catching more than a Baylor team that i have no doubt lou is better than... gonna be interesting how much that d can limit uk because points gonna be tough to come by for cardinal i think you would agree..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

yeah is going to be a defensive battle...

you had florida beating your mizzou squad?

2daBank

yeah is going to be a defensive battle...

you had florida beating your mizzou squad?

yessir...figured mizzou out sooner than later and knew the local pool i do would have a lot of mizzou in the elite 8/final 4 and i wasnt buying it...in fairness i did a few espn brackets where i had mizzou winning that gm but the local and my main espn it was fla over mizzou and fla over lou in most with 1 or 2 having msu sprinkled in past lou...

they all have uk beating osu in the final..just felt those were the best 2 teams all seson imo..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-25-12 at 05:33 PM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if you dont think MSU and mizzou were the 2 weakest 1s and 2s you are crazy...think you realize this tho as ive always respected your bb knowledge...stop wearing the fan hat..new mexico 3rd weakest 5, marq undersized middle of pack 3..fla was incredably strong 7 and a incredably impressive win for ville..
    Duke/Syracuse were the weakest 1/2 if you count the injuries

First 12