TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Look, I have a lot of respect for Majerus and what he's done at St. Louis. This was a gritty, tough team that gave MSU all it could handle. With that being said, if you had St. Louis as a Top-10 team in your personal rankings, I'm starting to see why you've been admittedly "off" this year with your predictions.
    Im not the only one. Look at ken pom. They are mid teens there and alan boston has them close to 10 too, as well as other respected handicappers

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Im not the only one. Look at ken pom. They are mid teens there and alan boston has them close to 10 too, as well as other respected handicappers
    Based on what? Who did St. Louis beat this year? Lost in their lone game vs. Temple. Lost to New Mexico. Lost to Rhode Island. No signature wins. Not the resume of a Top-10 team at all.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    youve obviously never played sports at a high level. And if you did, you probably sucked which means you didnt care. I won a state championship in basketball and was recruited to play both basketball and baseball by several division 1 schools until i was in bad accident which prevented me from playing collegiately. I would have felt and expressed myself exactly like this kid did at any level when your eliminated from something so special to you
    I actually did play in college. I would describe my role in college as mop up reliever. But at least it was something.

That being said, I had a very close relationship with my high school team, and our high school team was probably the caliber of some college teams. We went 48-1 my freshman year, 46-2 my sophomore year... won 3 state championships in my time in high school and was ranked 2nd in all of high school baseball according to baseball america one year. A 36-0 team from California beat out our 48-1... and I didn't cry like that. Simply reflected on the years spent. Not everyone has to cry like a baby to show they care.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Based on what? Who did St. Louis beat this year? Lost in their lone game vs. Temple. Lost to New Mexico. Lost to Rhode Island. No signature wins. Not the resume of a Top-10 team at all.
    Kenpom is not always great to use because teams that push leads and don't let up in blow outs will obviously have better statistical numbers.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    one little known fact is that actually roughly 0.5% of the male population actually gets periods like women do, and I think this guy might really be one of them, would not be surprised if he is one and if he was getting his period during the press conference, so cut the guy a break, and I also have read that males who get periods get hit much harder emotionally than women, and we know how things can be with women, so give the kid a break if that's what happened here

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    totally different, i mess around with guys yes but i am not queeny or swishy and i dont cry and get "chocked up" or anything like that
    Your gay avatar screams otherwise...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Maybe not in that clip, but Majerus couldn't even finish his sentences during that same press conference.

Majerus was choked-up because some kid grabbed the last piece of pizza.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

When you're on T.V. you gotta keep your shit together.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I like the kids passion. Obviously cares. It would be nice if more ball players cared as much.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Funny part is when it pans out at the end and shows a teammate and the coach just sitting their silent. Awkward.

Good to see the kid cares though.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capre Dime for the muthafukking WIN!!

are you guys retards? wtf is this world coming to?

it's called being a man. crying like a little bitch is called being a woman. unreal how you guys are praising that pussy.

can you imagine that guy when you have to circle the wagons and the Indians are coming for scalps? guy would run out to the Indians, kneel down, then raise his rump up and say "let's be friends.... HAVE SOME!!"

guy is crying like a little bitch over a basketball game. this is what the US produces ... a 6'9" gigantic pussy who cries like a bitch at the drop of a hat.

this is all b/c the US got soft. no more fukking John Wayne. one man had a dream so the country can have a fukking nightmare. fukked the US up pretty good

can't wait to watch that bitch/St.Louis baller on The View next week being awarded 'The Man Most In Touch With His Emotions' award.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Because they're not a Top-10 team. In fact, they didn't receive a single vote in the final AP poll.
    Saint Louis was in the top 20 on every reliable set of power ratings out there, WAY ahead of Temple. No way Saint Louis should have been a 9-seed and Temple a 5.

First 12