troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

10 units

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

too many monkeys on one branch everyone and their cousin are on Louisville.

this seems like an air bet to me.

troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

the public is on michigan state lol

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nothing I hate more than making a big bet early on in the week, and then see the line moving the other way.

Good luck.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

jaysus...does jj get paid to talk the sheep into making horrible wagers like buying 1/2pts? and you have morons who think they know who the public is betting...when, again, they clearly have no fukking clue and, amazingly, are dead wrong again... ... man you guys try way too fukking hard here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    jaysus...does jj get paid to talk the sheep into making horrible wagers like buying 1/2pts? and you have morons who think they know who the public is betting...when, again, they clearly have no fukking clue and, amazingly, are dead wrong again... ... man you guys try way too fukking hard here.
    hey mann what is with the little kids playing in cocaine? this is a highly illegal substance. you know families are torn apart due to parental drug abuse? and families make this country strong.

http://dreamcatchersforabusedchildre.../photosimages/

gues that is why u such a weak pussy. rDOG.

stupidfuk.
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 03-21-12 at 02:55 AM.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

this is a gambling site, son...at least try and act like you are old enough to bet...and learn how to fukking spell..you only embarrass yourself, kiddo

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who is the public really on here???

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

^ doesn't matter

those numbers aren't accurate JJ

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

Not smart to bet against msu with draymon green. I would stay far away from this. Your bout to owe 6 g's if you don't.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way JJ has 6,000 bucks
    unless he really does work for the mafia.

this man was borrowing money from his mom to pay his local not long ago

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why are the Cardinals "hot" and MSU isn't?

Pitino has been to one Final Four since returning to the college game at Louisville in 2005. MSU dominate a "better" Louisville team with a master gameplan in the regional final of 2009. I don't know if MSU is the play here or not, but Izzo gets "sucked off" because he's been to 10 Sweet 16's in 15 years and six Final Fours since 1999. The track record speaks for itself.
    I already explained the izzo love so you're not telling me anything.I don't know. What does the 2009 game have to do with anything?

Where did I say that Msu isn't hot?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no way JJ has 6,000 bucks
    unless he really does work for the mafia.

this man was borrowing money from his mom to pay his local not long ago
    JJ is big time he has 6k you act like 6,000 USD is 100,000 USD

How do you guys not notice this by now?

Not saying this play will hit, but JJ does hit his isolated plays the last lose was by a fukkin buzzer beater.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    JJ is big time he has 6k you act like 6,000 USD is 100,000 USD

How do you guys not notice this by now?

Not saying this play will hit, but JJ does hit his isolated plays the last lose was by a fukkin buzzer beater.
    How did you get your points privileges banned? creating ghost accounts trying to scam the points system?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post

How did you get your points privileges banned? creating ghost accounts trying to scam the points system?
    Whats more pathetic - acting like betpoints are real currency or acting like the fukkin betpoints police?

Get a life you pathetic waste of space

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

jj loisville +5 is a gift ,,,good luck,,,,

jjgold

Thinking of taking the red eye tonight to Vegas
    Nerves starting to creep in

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I already explained the izzo love so you're not telling me anything.I don't know. What does the 2009 game have to do with anything?

Where did I say that Msu isn't hot?
    Izzo schooled Pitino with a better gameplan in 2009. Yes the players were different, but do you really think the best NCAA Tournament coach of our era suddenly gets out-coached tomorrow?

You said Louisville is hot and you don't know why everyone is sucking Izzo off. Are those reasons for backing Louisville? I'd consider taking the Cardinals instead of just passing if someone could give me a legitimate reason.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Izzo schooled Pitino with a better gameplan in 2009. Yes the players were different, but do you really think the best NCAA Tournament coach of our era suddenly gets out-coached tomorrow?

You said Louisville is hot and you don't know why everyone is sucking Izzo off. Are those reasons for backing Louisville? I'd consider taking the Cardinals instead of just passing if someone could give me a legitimate reason.
    How did Izzo school Pitino? Could it just be that the Michigan State players outplayed the Louisville players? I know that's tough for you to understand but it is possible that it could have been that simple.

I explained why everyone loves Izzo but you still seem to think I "don't know why everyone is sucking Izzo off."

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

His gameplan was brilliant and outcoached pitino like i've never seen b4, no coin is exactly right about that...

However we are a more team oriented team, as opposed to a star oriented team we had being the #1 overall seed...

Also that game was in the elite 8, so only 1 day to prep... Pitino just doesnt lose games given a week of prep time...

From an X n O standpoint, I really think our press will bother Mich st, and I think we will be around even on the glass...

As stated b4, as long as Dieng doesn't get 2 early fouls we will win this game...

They lack guards and Siva will dominate off the ball screen all day, and once he scores a few times, Mich St will collapse and we will have kuric and chris smith on the wings knocking down 3's...

WE have the better defense, better PG, better shot blocking force...

And there is a revenge factor as draymond has already said, "last time we played they thought they were going to run us out of the gym, but we ran them out"

Lol, we are very battle tested and can play slow or fast... And we will force more turnovers then they will...

Cards got this man...

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    His gameplan was brilliant and outcoached pitino like i've never seen b4, no coin is exactly right about that...

However we are a more team oriented team, as opposed to a star oriented team we had being the #1 overall seed...

Also that game was in the elite 8, so only 1 day to prep... Pitino just doesnt lose games given a week of prep time...

From an X n O standpoint, I really think our press will bother Mich st, and I think we will be around even on the glass...

As stated b4, as long as Dieng doesn't get 2 early fouls we will win this game...

They lack guards and Siva will dominate off the ball screen all day, and once he scores a few times, Mich St will collapse and we will have kuric and chris smith on the wings knocking down 3's...

And there is a revenge factor as draymond has already said, "last time we played they thought they were going to run us out of the gym, but we ran them out"

Lol, we are very battle tested and can play slow or fast... And we will force more turnovers then they will...

Cards got this man...
    Nice write up.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

/\ and don't forget about Russel coming off the bench gettin his...

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    How did Izzo school Pitino? Could it just be that the Michigan State players outplayed the Louisville players? I know that's tough for you to understand but it is possible that it could have been that simple.

I explained why everyone loves Izzo but you still seem to think I "don't know why everyone is sucking Izzo off."
    It was both.

You are the one who said Louisville is hot and brought up everyone sucking Izzo off. Again, is that your reasoning for taking/considering Louisville here?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Cards got this man...
    No offense, but you aren't exactly the most objective person in the world when it comes to this game.

MSU has guards. Wood, Appling and Thornton are all guys who have been around the block. They're battle tested. Don't just assume that Siva will have a field day; Appling is a very underrated defender.

What MSU does lack is wings. They were thin even before Dawson went down. Now it's a real problem.

You keep saying "if Dieng doesn't get in foul trouble." I find it hard to believe that won't happen, given MSU's depth on the low blocks and how physical/beefy they are. I guess time will tell.

Again, my play would be Louisville or nothing here -- I'm just failing to see the "big play" angle, or why Louisville's "got this."

jjgold

Izzo is 10x the coach Pitino is and that is my only concern

Cards have the talent to win

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

The more I think about it, the more Michigan State -5 seems like the play.

They're from the better conference and even did better in that conference and IMO have the better coach and will have the best player on the court.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

JJ doesn't know anything about college b ball, this thread is just for traffic...

He openly admits he hates college b ball...

and Your right Im not the most objective person, we will just have to see...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

They're from the better conference and even did better in that conference and IMO have the better coach and will have the best player on the court.
    We'll see about that. Thursday and Friday will be the deciding factor there.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Lol you just won't stop, the big 10 is not the best conference....

I wouldn't be surprised to see all 4 big 10 schools fall in the next two days...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

JJ doesn't know anything about college b ball, this thread is just for traffic...

He openly admits he hates college b ball...

and Your right Im not the most objective person, we will just have to see...
    I'll say this: I respect Louisville and what Pitino has done after the '09 loss recruiting-wise a hell of a lot more now than I used to. Pitino adjusted his recruiting philosophies and looked for more "chemistry" guys who may not be blue-chip prospects but can still get the job done on the court while meshing without egos off it. It's a lot like what Izzo has done at MSU; he tends to steer away from the one-and-done types. He clashed all the time with guys like Zach Randolph -- even though they went to a FF his freshman season, I know it was a constant struggle managing the egos of Randolph and Marcus Taylor.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I'll say this: I respect Louisville and what Pitino has done after the '09 loss recruiting-wise a hell of a lot more now than I used to. Pitino adjusted his recruiting philosophies and looked for more "chemistry" guys who may not be blue-chip prospects but can still get the job done on the court while meshing without egos off it. It's a lot like what Izzo has done at MSU; he tends to steer away from the one-and-done types. He clashed all the time with guys like Zach Randolph -- even though they went to a FF his freshman season, I know it was a constant struggle managing the egos of Randolph and Marcus Taylor.
    No Coin do you have a favorite ncaabb team?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No Coin do you have a favorite ncaabb team?
    Even though I'm hypercritical of the conference (just trying to be objective from a gambling standpoint), I'm just kind of a Big Ten fan in general. I was very surprised to see Wisconsin and Indiana get this far (then again, I wasn't given their matchups). I've always admired what Izzo has done at MSU; it's hard not to. I grew up in Michigan and have always lived in the midwest, so I follow this league pretty closely.

I agree with you that all four remaining Big Ten teams are in danger. I don't see how Syracuse/Wisconsin isn't going to be lopsided (even though I'm not a fan of Boeheim at all), and Ohio State better be ready for a dogfight. Indiana is going to get steamrolled. The MSU/Louisville result won't really shock me either way.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol you just won't stop, the big 10 is not the best conference....

I wouldn't be surprised to see all 4 big 10 schools fall in the next two days...

Homer. Big 10 > Big East any statistical measure you want to look at.

First 123456 ... Last