MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Team with the toughest and easiest road through the Sweet Sixteen...based on seeding

This statement is INCLUDING the sweet 16 matchup...and bases the term "easy" purley on SEEDING, nothing more so don't read too deep into this

NC State is the team with the toughest road having played a 6 seed, 3 seed, and now a 2 seed coming up

UNC is the team with the easiest raod having played a 16 seed, a 9 seed and now a 13 seed coming up

If i were to say this to a UNC fan in NC they'd go apeshit in denial...but facts are facts

PS: if NC State beats KU and UNC beats Ohio then the trend will continue with UNC facing an 11 seed and NC State facing a 1 seed...just some food for thought

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

on a side not, is there anyway in hell that Ohio can beat UNC since they dont have Marshall? i really don't think so...but i hope so

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State might have the easiest road. They are a lot more talented than Purdue and should beat KU. Then they will get either Ohio or UNC w/out a healthy Marshall. NC State really beat UNC in the ACC tourney on a neutral court if it wasn't for 3 bad calls/no calls late in that game.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

midwest region fellas, worst region in the tourney. A region where temple, for example, was a #5 seed. This region is trash

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    NC State might have the easiest road. They are a lot more talented than Purdue and should beat KU. Then they will get either Ohio or UNC w/out a healthy Marshall. NC State really beat UNC in the ACC tourney on a neutral court if it wasn't for 3 bad calls/no calls late in that game.
    im just saying based on seeding alone but i see your point. i hope Ohio goes ahead and beats UNC which will be a much better chance now that UNC wont have home "greensboro" court advantage anymore although i know there will still be many UNC fans there. UNC is one of the biggest bandwagon fan base teams in america and have fans EVERYWHERE when doing well

also i think the Pack has a really good chance of beating KU if they can stop the three's or if KU isn't hitting there threes.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

No one see how easy this might be for the Badgers?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

i have the badgers winning over syracuse in my brackets

lets go wiscy

dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    No one see how easy this might be for the Badgers?
    Badgers have the best road possible as matchup wise MState and Kentucky are too much.
    Syracuse and OSU are very winnable for them.