BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Yup think I may be the only one on the board playing Lehigh though....
    I like Lehigh.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lehigh not bad play at all...not betting it, have xavier's underachieving asses in my sweet 16 so i need them to win but wouldnt burn my money on those bitches..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

McCollum has a good game. Lehigh has a good chance winning SU but took points to be safe.

2daBank

hope it works out that way...xavier on a last second shot or something..that way every blind monkey (brokelanders and such) that think it easy money cause they never seen lehigh play get a L and i still advance to sweet 16...not to mention w/o any cash on it would be nice if it was exciting..

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hope it works out that way...xavier on a last second shot or something..that way every blind monkey (brokelanders and such) that think it easy money cause they never seen lehigh play get a L and i still advance to sweet 16...not to mention w/o any cash on it would be nice if it was exciting..
    Brock's on Xavier? Thats good news for me...

2daBank

Brock's on Xavier? Thats good news for me...

yea and bad news for my bracket..need this gm cause most have puke in this spot..

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    it wont matter against a team like ohio. Seriously man, who the fukk is ohio. okay theyre a nice team, but look at the CIT level teams they lost to. Who have they played.. USF played 10 ranked teams. Ohio, played one. ONE!

USF will do so many things on that court to fukk Ohio up and take them out of their game the extra possessions will be in USFs favor. Thats what USF does to teams like Ohio.

I guarantee you USF will have more FG attempts tonight
    1st Half

USF - 27 FG attempts

Ohio - 23 FG attempts

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone find it a bit interesting that the 2nd half line is a PICK'EM. Books have very little faith in Ohio.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Anyone find it a bit interesting that the 2nd half line is a PICK'EM. Books have very little faith in Ohio.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    no, not intereseting at all. A 13 and a 12 seed. The line is exactly where i predicted it would be... ohio -1/2. Nothing unusual imo

Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

I'm on them large BigD

2daBank

coming from guy who said books knew msu was gonna run away from slu with the -3.5 at half...

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    no, not intereseting at all. A 13 and a 12 seed. The line is exactly where i predicted it would be... ohio -1/2. Nothing unusual imo
    My book just moved it to Ohio -1. That's what I was expecting.

Speedy88

Ohio bailed out by that stupid flagrant call, 5 point possesion for a guy pulling at the jersey. They really need to fix some of these rules in college. How the fukk is lightly tugging someone's jersey 2 shots plus possession?

HOT WINGS

Just took Kansas -4 1st half for a small play too. There the only fav I really liked today. Think they get off to good start against Purdue.

Speedy88

lol number 15 on USF can't even handle the ball and he is a PG. Coach pulled him right away lol. Garbage player.

2daBank

Just took Kansas -4 1st half for a small play too. There the only fav I really liked today. Think they get off to good start against Purdue.

im on Purdue +8 for gm..no 1st half action for me but think they more than capable of playing with ku..ku biggest prob is perimeter d and purdue lives outside so i think we see a pretty high scoring gm..

2daBank

Lehigh not bad play at all...not betting it, have xavier's underachieving asses in my sweet 16 so i need them to win but wouldnt burn my money on those bitches..
    i should have took Lehigh at least i wouldnt be so pissed right now about these pussies screwing me out of a much needed bracket win...nice bet hot wings

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

X is a BUllshit team. Period. Plus Brock is on them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    X is a BUllshit team. Period. Plus Brock is on them.
    i know but that little grouping was the weakest of the entire bracket i thought so took them to sweet 16 hoping to get 1 over on eeryone with Puke...but once again Xavier tucks tail and runs, real fukkin "gangster" of them..

knew it was gonnahappen but just let bracket play out instead of betting Lehigh and making a little money off it..

2daBank

where that guy that been screaming all day how usf was gonna "steamroll" ohio?

dont care what happens, like i said that was a ignorant statement he was touting left and right..

Speedy88

Ohio has had two 5-point possessions now.....

2daBank

im not referring to you speedy..a play is a play, we win some and lose some..it the guy that wanted to act disrespectful because i had a different opinion of usf than he did..2nd time today he told me how wrong i was then tucks tail and runs like xavier..

2daBank

and you and your silly turnover talk. FYI the difference between Ohio and USFs T-A rate is so negligible its not even worth discussing.

the difference is one possession per game. whoopte doo

Moreover, not only does USF have superior length to Ohio up front, but USF also has superior length on the wings.

And of course, its not like Ohio is some great shooting team. Ohio is a mediocre shooting team. In fact, USF has a higher FG% than Ohio does this season

so much for your silly analysis. Look at what really matters and wins these tournament games

ohio had a wuss cupcake schedule. they only played one ranked team this year, and lost. USF is like nothing they have seen before. USF has seen plenty of fukkin Ohios . Ohio will be running into a burning buzzsaw straight from hell tonight.
    something tells me you are the kind of asshole that if you actually ever got one right you would be here shooting your mouth off so feel free to come back and acknowledge how wrong you were about this or the slu gm earlier whenever you ready...nothing wrong with a little humility after acting like a jerkoff because of a difference off opinion... ill give you some time as i know it has turned out to be a rough day for you as i predicted..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-18-12 at 08:15 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88

Congrats Ohio backers on the win. USF had the lead the whole game and then completely imploded. Big momentum change with that technical foul. Tough break for USF fans.

HOT WINGS

i should have took Lehigh at least i wouldnt be so pissed right now about these pussies screwing me out of a much needed bracket win...nice bet hot wings
    Hope they hang on.... Looks I threw some away on Kansas here. Purdue off to scorching start from 3 like you alluded too.

BigDofBA

Looking good.

2daBank

Hope they hang on.... Looks I threw some away on Kansas here. Purdue off to scorching start from 3 like you alluded too.

we should have at least swapped out and i took 1st half and you gm..living by the trey can be scary for a whole 40 minutes..

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

OHIOOOOOOO should win this

BigDofBA

And 90% of the board loses but what else is new?

USF can't win unless it's an ugly game. Ohio settled down and started making shots they were missing in the first half.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

tried to tell PR9 but he would have nothing of it...

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is a mirror image of the vcu game yesterday. Team A is in total control for 34 minutes. Team A chokes down the stretch. Team B sneaks in and takes advantage of Team A's choke job. Team B wins

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    this game is a mirror image of the vcu game yesterday. Team A is in total control for 34 minutes. Team A chokes down the stretch. Team B sneaks in and takes advantage of Team A's choke job. Team B wins
    LMAO. USF's biggest lead the final 10 minutes was three points. Total control my ass. It was only a matter of time before Ohio started making shots.

The better team won like I thought they would.

USF was the worst offensive team left in the tourney. I'm not sure why this forum was in love with a garbage team that lost to Penn State and Auburn.

HOT WINGS

we should have at least swapped out and i took 1st half and you gm..living by the trey can be scary for a whole 40 minutes..

Yeah chasing Kansas 2nd half -8. Probably regret it.... Also played Cincy under 58.5 1st half.

BigDofBA

Yeah chasing Kansas 2nd half -8. Probably regret it.... Also played Cincy under 58.5 1st half.
    I'm not surprised they're blowing it. I'm a Big 12 homer but coming into this tournament I didn't expect the conference as whole to do much.

We had some solid teams but they were no where near as good as their rankings. Baylor actually has the most talent but their coach is a complete dumbass. I'm not sure they can go far on talent alone.

Kansas was supposed to be rebuilding this year. Their talent level isn't nearly as high as it has been. They are just like Duke. They overachieved this year. I'm not surprised Duke lost and now Kansas is losing.

Mizzou....they're flaky. I think it's funny they lost to Norfolk St. Good riddance. Have fun in the SEC.

First 123 Last