TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Call Me Crazy... But I'm Parlaying 3 ML For Sunday NCAA Tournament

Maybe I'm drunk? Maybe I'm crazy? Maybe I'm just a little pissed off? Maybe I'm just nuts? Maybe I'm a little fatigued from watching all of these games on TV for 6+ straight hours?

Duke went down... Mizzou went down... Was Michigan really an upset? Probably not... Ohio probably was expected to beat them. But personally... I feel the upset cinderella sh#$ is over! For Sunday... to me... only the TRUE solid teams remain....

Michigan State ML VS Saint Louis - Izzo is just way too smart. Saint Louis coming off beating a Memphis squad. Who's Memphis anyways? Big Ten Teams just don't lose. In fact... I picked Michigan State to win the entire tournament. They aren't going down to Saint Louis. No way.

North Carolina ML VS Creighton - N.C. probably the most dominant club remaining. Deep at almost every single position. Go ahead Vegas... take N.C. out of the tournament... then who in the hell is going to watch the remaining games? No way they lose.

Florida ML VS Norfolk State - Coach K was embarrassed... Billy Donovan wants a job next year... with Florida's patented trap... Norfolk will get careless and start turning the ball over. No cinderella here.

3 Teams = -140 roughly

Risking 1260 To Win $900

It's ok guys... call me crazy. I really don't care. I'm fed up with this BS.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Throw in Kansas ML.

If your feeling frisky I really like Usf tomorrow

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Take out Florida St and put in Kansas

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I hate to admit it but I was buried and did a desperation 3 team chalk parlay to dig myself out Sat and it worked. Ohio state, Kentucky, Baylor.

I don't like Florida, they are over rated but should beat Norfolk..but Mizzu should have beaten them too. I'm on the spartans -6..and NC shouldn't have any problems.

I like kansas more than NC like Iwinyourmoney said throw in the jaybirds. GL

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been killing ML parlays recently. Lakers, Grizz, UNC, MSU, Florida, Kansas, and Florida State @ +367. Florida State game is late at night so if all the other games pan out i will have the ability to hedge if needed for the only game that should be a toss up.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

kansas is no lock tomorrow. I think they lose. Mich st and UNC like 200 to win 140

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I watched the Missouri game several times and the main reason Norfolk did so well against them is because Mizzou did not pressure the ball. Kenny Smith summed it up perfectly at halftime when he said they are letting them run their sets like its practice. This happened all game. While I think Mizzou is a much better team than Florida, they will have had to learn from Mizzou's mistakes and pressure the ball. Norfolks OG is a beast and will probably be the best player on the court, but if Florida applies constant ball pressure and shoots well, I think Florida takes this.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    I watched the Missouri game several times and the main reason Norfolk did so well against them is because Mizzou did not pressure the ball. Kenny Smith summed it up perfectly at halftime when he said they are letting them run their sets like its practice. This happened all game. While I think Mizzou is a much better team than Florida, they will have had to learn from Mizzou's mistakes and pressure the ball. Norfolks OG is a beast and will probably be the best player on the court, but if Florida applies constant ball pressure and shoots well, I think Florida takes this.
    Norfolk shot the ball better than they have all year. They just caught fire and had a good matchup against an undersized Zou squad. No chance they beat Florida

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    kansas is no lock tomorrow. I think they lose. Mich st and UNC like 200 to win 140
    why is this? why are you and that other guy so high on purdue? they haven't done anything to deserve this kind of respect.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

kansas = lock

kansas is much more a lock than UNC is over Creighton. that has Roy Williams shitting himself at the end of the game all over again written all over it... a la Holy Cross.

MSU = winner
    KU = winner
    FLO = winner (Norfolk has an Obama voter coach... no way beating a 2 seed and then goes to Sweet 16)

your danger game is UNC

Chozzdogg
    Chozzdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Cashed big on a kentucky, baylor, ohio state ML parlay saturday so i'll be doing the same sunday. Going the same as you except kansas instead of florida. Kansas is a lock for me, i like them more than the other 2

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Terrible idea

TheMoneyShot

The refs doing there best to keep the game close for Saint Louis but they can't make free throws!

Also, I didn't know in my 3 team parlay that I have 3 out of the 4 winningest coaches in the NCAA tournament! All of them above 75%. I like that!

TheMoneyShot

Is it safe to come out and do a RIC FLAIR??? WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Very nice. Take what they give you.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job. feels extra good to win ml parlays for some reason

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy why? Nothing wrong with ML parlays

Dont let any hamburgers tell you different

Play 100 spreads and play 100 ml parlays that pay around even money, keep track

Come back and tell me whos the hamburger afterwards

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    kansas = lock

kansas is much more a lock than UNC is over Creighton. that has Roy Williams shitting himself at the end of the game all over again written all over it... a la Holy Cross.

MSU = winner
    KU = winner
    FLO = winner (Norfolk has an Obama voter coach... no way beating a 2 seed and then goes to Sweet 16)

your danger game is UNC
    An Obama voter coach? What!?!?!?!?

TheMoneyShot

Thanks fellas... feels good to finally have an easy win... stress free. Had to air it out with the FLAIR.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Wtg bro. Keep getting them. Love the avatar!