SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida st -2

Really like this play. This game is slated for 8:40 pm, its the last game of the day...lots of sitting around and waiting for this game to start for the players on both teams. FSU is the more mature team and more disciplined and has shown they can come through in big spots after sitting around all day, I believe they will handle this time slot much better than cincy. This game will have a championship game feel to it, and i believe fsu will be more suited to handle this. On to the game....as shitty as fsu's guys were from the perimeter on friday, i believe they turn things around tommorow. I cant see them being nearly as bad as they were a couple days ago. I like fsu's perimeter game better and their bigs. Just a short and condensed write-up for you to chew on. You know my pedigree.....fsu -2

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

I like it. Fsu has seniors who have played real well this season. Were tested in rd 1 and will be ready to play

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

FSU plays down to competition. Pass

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Cincinnati D is going to give fl st fits, fl st is so jeklly and Hyde this year (beat unc twice lose to bc) I think cinnci covers, fl state did not look that good last game, not to say thy can't turn it around ala cuse, just think the cinci d will be the difference

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Cincinnati D is going to give fl st fits, fl st is so jeklly and Hyde this year (beat unc twice lose to bc) I think cinnci covers, fl state did not look that good last game, not to say thy can't turn it around ala cuse, just think the cinci d will be the difference
    Yea im just going to wait for a juicy live betting line for this one. Just have no idea how either team will come out and play. I think Fl states frontline is probably the x factor tho

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Can't wait for the public to get buried. Bearcats defense will be to much for fla state.

SASH

^^funny

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hard to back a team with as many turnover prone players as FSU has (322nd in the nation in TO%, turning it over almost a quarter of their possessions) against a cincy team that gets a lot of steals..unlike fsu cincy places a premium on ball security (#10 in to%), a must as they are not a good shooting team....both very good offensive rebounding teams while also both struggle to clean up the defensive glass, no real edge there as both are damn near equally good and bad respectively ..

Not sure how you are determining that FSU "is more suited to handle this time slot than cincy"? Or that since a avg shooting fsu team struggled shooting the other day they will all a sudden heat up against a better than avg fg% defensive team? just dont understand how you drawing these conclusions...

would expect nothing but a ultra physical, competitive gm , and while yes fsu has had some nice moments in conf i think it more than fair to question the strength of the ACC, and that really all we can go off as FSU lost to every quality out of conf opponent they faced that i can recall..honestly i think a case could be made that fsu is unstable and while yes they were incredibly good against duke and unc that is not the team you see gm in and gm out, not to mention those are teams fsu could push around somewhat while cincy isnt gonna be anyones whipping boys just cause you got some height...

Not a gm im supper thrilled about betting, i do have cincy in my brackets as i prefer the team who takes care of the rock and creates extra opportunities with turnovers.. seeing cincy+2.5 out there now and considering it, would really like to get 3 as a 1 possession gm either way seems like a real possibility imho.....either way BOL

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

anyone thinking this is anything but a coin flip is simply misguided.

small lean towards Cincy.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    ^^funny
    Go ahead get buried. There is a reason uc has the most wins vs top 25 teams in the country. They strive on forcing teams to turn the ball over and fsu is at the bottom of that list.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Fsu goes 3pt happy tonight and covers easily

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Under

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hard to back a team with as many turnover prone players as FSU has (322nd in the nation in TO%, turning it over almost a quarter of their possessions) against a cincy team that gets a lot of steals..unlike fsu cincy places a premium on ball security (#10 in to%), a must as they are not a good shooting team....both very good offensive rebounding teams while also both struggle to clean up the defensive glass, no real edge there as both are damn near equally good and bad respectively ..

Not sure how you are determining that FSU "is more suited to handle this time slot than cincy"? Or that since a avg shooting fsu team struggled shooting the other day they will all a sudden heat up against a better than avg fg% defensive team? just dont understand how you drawing these conclusions...

would expect nothing but a ultra physical, competitive gm , and while yes fsu has had some nice moments in conf i think it more than fair to question the strength of the ACC, and that really all we can go off as FSU lost to every quality out of conf opponent they faced that i can recall..honestly i think a case could be made that fsu is unstable and while yes they were incredibly good against duke and unc that is not the team you see gm in and gm out, not to mention those are teams fsu could push around somewhat while cincy isnt gonna be anyones whipping boys just cause you got some height...

Not a gm im supper thrilled about betting, i do have cincy in my brackets as i prefer the team who takes care of the rock and creates extra opportunities with turnovers.. seeing cincy+2.5 out there now and considering it, would really like to get 3 as a 1 possession gm either way seems like a real possibility imho.....either way BOL
    come on man, you knew guys like Snare werent going to be asleep 2 games in a row. Guy is too good for that. FSU's shooters HOT early on

SASH

come on refs, cincys HACKING fsu down low on offense and d

2daBank

come on man, you knew guys like Snare werent going to be asleep 2 games in a row. Guy is too good for that. FSU's shooters HOT early on
    yea they really lighting it up...lol

SASH

this is bullsh*t. Cincys either traveling or fouling on every play...no calls at all!!!!! WTF!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Fsu sloppy turnovers gave cincy like 12 easy buckets

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I still can't see Cincy winning this game. I felt the same way about USF at halftime earlier. The games are similar.

Ohio played like shit and the first half and was only down 6.

FSU has played like shit in the first half and they're still up 1. FSU is going to win this game imo. Their coach is right. He basically said they played like shit and did stupid things.

FSU is more talented. For Cincy to win, they're going to have to continue to play an ugly game. I have to think that at some point FSU's talent will win out. That doesn't always happen though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Fsu sloppy turnovers gave cincy like 12 easy buckets
    322nd in nation in turnover percentage..playing a cincy team that likes to take the rock..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I still can't see Cincy winning this game. I felt the same way about USF at halftime earlier. The games are similar.

Ohio played like shit and the first half and was only down 6.

FSU has played like shit in the first half and their still up 1. FSU is going to win this game imo. Their coach is right. He basically said they played like shit and did stupid things.

FSU is more talented. For Cincy to win, they're going to have to continue to play an ugly game. I have to think that at some point FSU's talent will win out. That doesn't always happen though.
    fsu talent is overrated.. turnover prone clowns that usually win in acc cause they the bullies of that conf.. end of story..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

fsu talent is overrated.. turnover prone clowns that usually win in acc cause they the bullies of that conf.. end of story..
    Agreed they're overrated but I still think they are better than Cincy.

Do you have Cincy in this game? Do you really trust them?

As of now I have no bet but I'm leaning FSU 2nd half.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Agreed they're overrated but I still think they are better than Cincy.

Do you have Cincy in this game? Do you really trust them?

As of now I have no bet but I'm leaning FSU 2nd half.

yea im on cincy small, plus need them in bracket....honestly dont trust either but figured this was gonna be a street fight so i went with the tougher team....i was hanging with wifey during 1st half so i havnt seen what is going on but the score alone makes me feel pretty decent about my chances...

SASH

Every posession cincy travels! Every single one

2daBank

its a big conspiracy, just like you think the ohio gm was

SASH

its a big conspiracy, just like you think the ohio gm was
    ??? our confusing me with someone else pal. Get your facts straight

2daBank

??? our confusing me with someone else pal. Get your facts straight
    oh my bad..been a long weekend..

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Violent game so far. Refs are letting them play.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Violent game so far. Refs are letting them play.
    That's how every Big East team plays. They just assault the other team all game long unless the refs actually call fouls

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Some call it great defense, most call it shitty offense. Florida State is extremely careless with the ball.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

This Loucks dude has lost the game by himself with the stupid pass and then deciding it was time to travel.

SASH

that wasnt a foul on James. Man, these refs are brutal 2night

SASH

heres where cincy fu*ks up and they lose the fuggin game!

SASH

Ball game. 7-1 in my tournament threads I have created

2daBank

turnovers down the stretch

nice run tho brother..