wawesome game as well great pace

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Swinging for the fences baby!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had UNLV beating them here in my bracket. Should have stuck with the round and them losing for the ML, but decided just to watch. As usual, Scott Drew sucks and Perry Jones III is without a doubt, the biggest waste of talent in college basketball. Kid is an absolutely head case. Whenever he gets drafted, that team is going to regret their decision for the duration of his rookie contract.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

yo these kids are makin insane plays ballin hard as hell this whole game could kill sportscenter top10

zoo youk

Heslip holy shit

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great game back in fourth

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I had UNLV beating them here in my bracket. Should have stuck with the round and them losing for the ML, but decided just to watch. As usual, Scott Drew sucks and Perry Jones III is without a doubt, the biggest waste of talent in college basketball. Kid is an absolutely head case. Whenever he gets drafted, that team is going to regret their decision for the duration of his rookie contract.
    couldnt agree more about jones

if this guy ever makes an nba all star team ill probably stop watching basketball.....stop thinking i know anything about it...hes soft..hes thin..hell get pushed around easily in the nba...has no killer instinct or mean streak.....i mean the difference between him and a davis is just so obvious.....this kid isnt even close to matching the hopes people had for him out of high school and the way scouts talk about him....but i suspect the scouts are starting to sour on him more and more....i know they say some guys games are a little more tailored for the nba than the college game....but not here

these guys were in a fight tonight ...and they had to be bailed out by brady heslip......jones is a joke....pierre jackson is the heart of this team...hes what makes this team go

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Get your head out of your ass

Its 15 point game

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    couldnt agree more about jones

if this guy ever makes an nba all star team ill probably stop watching basketball.....stop thinking i know anything about it...hes soft..hes thin..hell get pushed around easily in the nba...has no killer instinct or mean streak.....i mean the difference between him and a davis is just so obvious.....this kid isnt even close to matching the hopes people had for him out of high school and the way scouts talk about him....but i suspect the scouts are starting to sour on him more and more....i know they say some guys games are a little more tailored for the nba than the college game....but not here

these guys were in a fight tonight ...and they had to be bailed out by brady heslip......jones is a joke....pierre jackson is the heart of this team...hes what makes this team go
    He cant play inside in the NBA but he can play small forward, he is playing out of positon could be a sleeper now that he has dropped out of the lottery.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

im choked

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I turned my head for 2 seconds and these fools are down by 15

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He cant play inside in the NBA but he can play small forward, he is playing out of positon could be a sleeper now that he has dropped out of the lottery.
    lot of 6-11 small forwards in the nba.....sorry this kid aint lamar odom

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Get your head out of your ass

Its 15 point game
    suck my dik smoke it was a back and forth game all game colorado lead at the ten minute mark than around 6 min mark they went on a huge run

do any of you smartass fuks think b4 makin comments

zoo youk

heenun if heslip keeps shooting like that baylors going to final four

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

lot of 6-11 small forwards in the nba.....sorry this kid aint lamar odom
    here are some though most not that good Gallinari, Donte Greene, Parsons, KG and Charles Smith back in the day.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    heenun if heslip keeps shooting like that baylors going to final four
    ya that was sick

and weve known this team could be that good all year long.....but when the headliner plays like he did tonight...and just disappears.....thats not good....

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    here are some though most not that good Gallinari, Donte Greene, Parsons, KG and Charles Smith back in the day.
    jones doesnt shoot like danilo or odom....or any of those guys really....donte greene has range too...but jones doesnt have that range.....and his ball handling skills arent that good either

jones has a good/decent jump shot for a guy his size....but its not exceptional

zoo youk

ya that was sick

and weve known this team could be that good all year long.....but when the headliner plays like he did tonight...and just disappears.....thats not good....
    thats the crazy thing. they are so deep on the front line if Jones is a non factor it doesnt even matter. acy,quincy miller n anthony jones. really like that kid a jones' game

zoo youk

Drew actualy used his brain tonightand showed colo 3 different looks on defense. maybe hes actually learning how to make in game adjustments lol

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

thats the crazy thing. they are so deep on the front line if Jones is a non factor it doesnt even matter. acy,quincy miller n anthony jones. really like that kid a jones' game
    if jones III doesn't show up they don't have a prayer if they play kentucky in the elite 8 or most of the other teams they will run into. a no show from him tonight and it took everything they had to beat a shit team i wouldn't get so excited about their depth

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I live in Waco an know a student manager for the team Said perry doesn't even like basketball

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good game up to about 5 to play.

Baylor going to be tough if they keep shooting like that.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    if jones III doesn't show up they don't have a prayer if they play kentucky in the elite 8 or most of the other teams they will run into. a no show from him tonight and it took everything they had to beat a shit team i wouldn't get so excited about their depth
    i think kentucky is on the other side of bracket

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dondude View Post
    I live in Waco an know a student manager for the team Said perry doesn't even like basketball
    pretty sad considering i think its a long shot that he has any other interests that would be considered productive

zoo youk

your right my bad same side as kentucky

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i think kentucky is on the other side of bracket
    both in the south genius