sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Ohio vs south Florida -2

South fla -2 will be my biggest bet of the year. Ohio has not played a team that has a stingy and the best defense in the country IMO . I see a double digit win by usf.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    South fla -2 will be my biggest bet of the year. Ohio has not played a team that has a stingy and the best defense in the country IMO . I see a double digit win by usf.
    guarantee Ohio does not lose this by DD. the more i look the more i see this as the TOP public play tomorrow. Ohio could win SU just to warn you dude.

Cooper is a beast!

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    guarantee Ohio does not lose this by DD. the more i look the more i see this as the TOP public play tomorrow. Ohio could win SU just to warn you dude.

Cooper is a beast!
    heh

they havent seen anything like what they will see tomorrow. ohio wont know what the fukk hit em

USF is on a mission of total destruction and obliteration of anything and anyone in their path. Ohio is absolutely fukked tomorrow.. FUKKED !

Last edited by PR9; 03-18-12 at 05:07 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not to interested in this one from betting standpoint....i get usf plays very good D (better than that even) but i also see a offensively challenged team that isnt afraid to turn the ball over at a way to high of a rate, facing a team that is 2nd in the country at forcing turnovers, and is also playing their 3rd gm this week (no idea if any impact from that but worth mentioning i think)..I dont wanna sound like im knocking usf defense here but lets be real the big east is full of teams that were not exactly offensive juggernauts this season, how impressive is holding lou to 51? i saw several gms where ville struggled to crack 50, and yes they have stifled cal and temple this week alone (again i wonder about their legs as playing that kind of d takes its toll physically)..Pass for me so i hope you tax your book with the big play brother..BOL

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    heh

they havent seen anything like what they will see tomorrow. ohio wont know what the fukk hit em

USF is on a mission of total destruction and obliteration of anything and anyone in their path. Ohio is absolutely fukked tomorrow.. FUKKED !

so playing louisville close doesnt matter lol. because certainly louisville doesnt play any top D lol.
    just looked at the percentages, wow lots of RLM on this game with 75% bets on USF

the more i see it, the more everyone gets buried tomorrow betting USF.

PR9

so playing louisville close doesnt matter lol.
    You mean the ONLY ranked team Ohio played with that cupcake schedule.. and lost.

Oh, and by the way, USF actually beat Louisville, and beat them in Louisville on the road, on senior night.

Maybe you oughta listen to an extremely flustered and frustrated Rick Pitino talk about South Florida after that game. USF beat Louisville at their own style and game . Bigger, stronger, and faster ;-)

heh
    Last edited by PR9; 03-18-12 at 05:47 AM.

PR9

dont worry, John Groce will have the same somber post-game press conference later tonight. And will have a look on his face just like Pitino in that video, like he just saw the scariest ghost imaginable

heh

GoBlue77

still thinking that "ferocious D" is too much for lowly Ohio?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

I remember when I lived in my mommys basement and trolled forums and laugh when someone lost a bet.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sportsguy is a good dude GOblue...go to that clowns thread that was touting usf to everyone, acting like you were stupid if you didnt agree with him, PR9 or whatever his name is.. sportsguy doesnt deserve to be mocked over a play...none of us win them all..

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Tough break man. I was on them too for some stupid reason -1.5. It looked really good until that bullshit technical and then it all went right into the crapper after that.

Jkon9
    Jkon9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1493

That technical on the dunk changed the whole game. Ridiculous

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    I remember when I lived in my mommys basement and trolled forums and laugh when someone lost a bet.
    i was referring to PR9 not you. easy there champ. onto to the next one GL!