ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Saturday March Madness Card!! SHOULD be a SUCCESSFUL card!!

I see value in some of these games tomorrow. I have'nt been doing to much betting because I been scouting these teams but now I have some damn strong plays! Lets get it people!

Gonzaga +7.5 vs Ohio State - Ohio State is strong basketball team who can very well win it all this year but laying 7.5 against a team with size and good perimeter shooting is a lot of value when you're pretty much getting 7.5. I look for this game to go down to the wire

Murruy State and Marquette to go OVER 142 - Marquette is a fast pace team who I think is getting tremendous value when you have a total of 142. I expect Murruy State to shoot it well tomorrow and Marquette to shoot it well also.

Colorado +7.5 - This team is HOT!! Why not ride a HOT team ?? On the other hand Baylor is very inconsistant and I expect Colorado to show there old Big 12 foe that they can ball! These two teams are familiar even though they have'nt played this year and I expect this one also to go down to the wire. Would'nt be suprise if Colorado win this one SU!

Louisiville -1.5- Well this is another HOT team and I cant see this team losing anytime soon. They are the hottest team in this tourney a long with Michigan St. This is actually my fav play of the day.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

VCU and Indiana OVER 140.5