BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

WVU

So glad I didn't take them. I knew they were capable of a performance like his but I thought they would show up.

To the people that were talking up Huggins...

Few > Huggins.

CLITcommander44
    CLITcommander44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

wvu's known to be a good 1st half team and blow it all in 2nd half..could it be that they reversed there fortune tonight??

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

who bets on wvu??? You should be ashamed for even having those thoughts. You have to be a retard to bet on this team. We've known this for months now

BimmerMan
    BimmerMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 393

i bet them 1H, Game and now 2H

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The 2nd half iver is 72? Seems high.

Gonzaga should be up be about 15 late son there will be no need for pointless fouling.

CLITcommander44
    CLITcommander44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

i have 100 on zags +1.5... put 10 on live wager wvu money line +1000...so im set to win 90 or break even

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    who bets on wvu??? You should be ashamed for even having those thoughts. You have to be a retard to bet on this team. We've known this for months now
    Why do you have a boner for bashing plays after the game has started and a blow out is in the making?

I have zaga but hope wvu comes back to slap ur rooster on your silly face

SASH

^^calm down, just trying to help out fellow members win good money. Nobodys bashing noone. Ive been saying this about this wvu team all year long

ridims

^^calm down, just trying to help out fellow members win good money. Nobodys bashing noone. Ive been saying this about this wvu team all year long
    Then post your plays. But bashing people for playing on the opposite team when they clearly are losing isn't helping anyone.

Jermusom
    Jermusom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So glad I didn't take them. I knew they were capable of a performance like his but I thought they would show up.

To the people that were talking up Huggins...

Few > Huggins.
    Yeah you're right, Huggins is an awful coach... God knows, if you have the 4th most wins amount active coaches, and the 3 ahead of you are coach K, Boeheim, and Calhoun, you've gotta be f-in clueless on how to do your job...

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Then post your plays. But bashing people for playing on the opposite team when they clearly are losing isn't helping anyone.
    youve got it all wrong ridims. This is not my style. I only do it for a handful of teams that you absolutely know you shouldnt be betting on (the ones that come to mind off the top are illinois and wvu, can we agree). Less than 5 teams, probably even less. Bashing guys isnt my thing at all. And as so far as posting my picks, youv gotta be joking right??? Ive made this board ALOTTTTTT of money with my college basketball picks. Do your homework kiddo, and jump on board!!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

This a prime example of a team that had no business in the tournament. 19-13 in a down Big East year, and they got destroyed. Put some of the 25-win teams from the minor leagues in these 11 and 12 spots and you'll see some better games.

What's next for some of these type teams, getting in at 18-15?

ridims

youve got it all wrong ridims. This is not my style. I only do it for a handful of teams that you absolutely know you shouldnt be betting on (the ones that come to mind off the top are illinois and wvu, can we agree). Less than 5 teams, probably even less. Bashing guys isnt my thing at all. And as so far as posting my picks, youv gotta be joking right??? Ive made this board ALOTTTTTT of money with my college basketball picks. Do your homework kiddo, and jump on board!!
    Calling people out as retards for taking a team that is obviously getting blown out after it has started is a total low blow. I admit I've mocked some people for taking similar bad bets on here but that was giving them some of there own medicine and deserved to be bashed.

I could care less about your winning plays and the money you make for people on here.. But that's very nice of you! I make my own and do fairly well.. And I'm far from a kiddo but thanks.
    Last edited by ridims; 03-15-12 at 08:55 PM.

SASH

^^very sensative guy. But read what i wrote again, I wasnt calling Big D of A a retard. I was using a broad term not directed at anyone in particular. A figure of speech, if you will. And as for you not being interested in tracking and or tailing anyone, well thats obviously your choice. Take care