jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5082

thursday college hoops (199-178)(+13.00 units)

(199-178)(+13.00 units)

0-2 dropping 6.60 units on Wednesday. I was going to stop AGAIN, but how can I pass up this first day of this tourney….especially since I am off work today and have nothing to do but watch hoops.

No three unit plays……..I am too cold.

Murray St -5 vs. Colorado St (two units)
    Marquette -5˝ vs. BYU (two units)

The rest of these are one unit plays.

Vanderbilt -5 vs. Harvard
    Iowa St +1˝ vs. Connecticut
    Kansas St -4˝ vs. S Mississippi

That is all for now, might be back later.

Good Luck Everybody!!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5082

Adding three more plays. I will be back a little later to post my Friday plays.

Virginia Comm +7 vs. Wichita State (two units)…………We always have a 5 vs. 12 upset and I think this could be the one. Either of these teams are capable of being a Cinderella team this year and I really don’t think on a neutral court there is seven points between these two.

Long Beach St +4˝ vs. New Mexico (one unit)…………I have played LBS many times this year and have had my luck with them. Again, another 5 vs. 12, so it could happen. LBS when they are on, can compete with anybody.

Vanderbilt -5˝ vs. Harvard (one unit)………Should probably put more on this, but Vandy is on everybody’s list along with Florida State to go a long way in this tourney. They are definitely the better team. Vandy is either going to kill them or they are going to get knocked out early. I just don’t see Harvard covering this game unless they play great and Vandy is off and then I think we will see an upset.