Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

/\ they would still of been a 1

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

expect more of that

Well he wasn't exactly recruited for his intelligence.
    Hard to believe he didn't try to cheat his was through.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Thanks Louisville, never thought you were bashing, just some friendly heckling. Congrats on the BE tourney by the way, I hope that at least one BE school gets to the final four.

Just for reference cuse was 2-1 in the three games they didn't have Melo. They lost at ND which everyone did this year, and they beat Cincinatti at Cinci and West Virginia at home. K-State plays very similiar to these two teams. I think Cuse beats them, Vandy is different because without Melo they can't extend the zone to get to the shooters which means that they need to play more press and maybe some man which they just aren't ready to do. But who knows, if Butler can make a final any team can, just have to let the kids play the games. Just hope they come out and play with some heart, that's all I could ask for at this point.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    /\ they would still of been a 1
    No way. Seeding is based on perception, not reality. Are the Cuse as good without Melo? He missed three games they lose one, isn't it reasonable they would lose at least one of the next 6 on the way to the championship game? Don't get me wrong, I have the Cuse winnning it all in some of my unchangable/locked brackets and would love to see them cut down the nets, but are they a top 4 team without the BE defensive player of the year, no way.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

they would not give a 32-2 team less than a number 1 seed coming out from the BIG EASt...

ISO,

I think they are deep enough to press for most of the game and switch out of the 2-3 zone. I know it sounds crazy, being that Jim Boe has been running it for so many years, but I'd think they would be better off running a man to man alteast at time and press with some different types of traps...

I mean they have the depth and athleticism, but it is last minute to change things...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    they would not give a 32-2 team less than a number 1 seed coming out from the BIG EASt...

ISO,

I think they are deep enough to press for most of the game and switch out of the 2-3 zone. I know it sounds crazy, being that Jim Boe has been running it for so many years, but I'd think they would be better off running a man to man alteast at time and press with some different types of traps...

I mean they have the depth and athleticism, but it is last minute to change things...
    Some examples. JR Rider, Robbie Hummel, Brandon Davies, Kenyon Martin, are just a few off the top of my head that affected seedings before the final brackets came out.

First 12