isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

As a Cuse fan it's time to say enough is enough

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...caa-tournament

Best team we have had in such a long time, so much potential, then scandal after scandal and ineligibility issues. Ugh, Jimmy you really let me down. If you boys didn't fill out your brackets, Cuse has no shot without Melo playing. Soooo disapointing.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even w/Melo, this was not a Championship team in my eyes. I'm an avid Orange fan but there was just something all season when I looked at this team that didn't pass the smell test for being a National Championship level squad. Boeheim has always had a way of finding schmucks when he's recruited. Edelin. Devendorf. Billy Owens. Great talent, but he always seems to find a kid or two every couple years that can't stay out of trouble.

This team still has enough talent to win a few games, but now when they fall short - at least people can give the Melo excuse.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

yeah, I don't really care what anyone says about this team, I watched pretty much every game, there was a point mid-way through the year when they were playing the best ball in the Country, so they had the talent level to be not only national champs but a very good national championship team at that and then something happened. Fab got inneligible the first time, mookie jones quits the team for some reason, and then they lose to ND. When Melo came back they weren't the same, Waiters wasn't playing as good, no one was hitting their threes and they just weren't the same team.

So they have the talent, but not sure if they had the desire or team chemistry. Regardless without Melo they aren't getting to that title game.