battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet islands 110percent march madness free play (PICKS INSIDE)ALL MARCH MADNESS WATCH

250.00 getting 255.00 total 505.00 dollars

this comes with a 10x rollover so i must wager approx 5,050.00 before a cash out

okay heres my picks

tuesdays starts march madness

im going 20.00 on byu -130 im expecting it to drop everyone will be on iona imo.

As for the first game i dont have an edge for it but im looking for suggestions.

Im leaning west kentucky

i know im getting byu though

only fools going to get iona they shouldnt of made the dance and they wont be in it past tuesday

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

10X rollover??? hahahahahaha good luck you'll never see ur money again

Bonuses are so stupid...have the books cover ur fees and thats it just play straight with ur cash no strings attached cash out whenever u want

They got ya. Rookie.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

First off its not dollars it's free play. So your actual starting balance is off.
    Good luck though.

battle4life

250.00 cash 250.00 free play with a 10x rollover must wager 5,050 total my first bet will be 20.00 hard cash on byu

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henry's right, bonuses are a joke. never take a bonus.

battle4life

guess im a rookie lol maybe ill just keep betting at bookmaker i figured i could always hedge if i started out hott

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

you should be getting $275 in bonus not $255

if you are taking the 110% bonus

+ fees would be covered as well

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I also hate bonuses. But I never cash out anyway.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Why lay -130 if you know price is going to come down?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Why lay -130 if you know price is going to come down?
    Dude is halfway retarded. I was read that, was initially confused, then said, "Why am I wasting my time?"

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

If you are going to make the bets anyway it's stupid not to take a bonus

squares and degenerates who go allin on one or two bets and then cashout are the only people who should turn down a bonus.

If battle4life is going to make wagers totaling 5,050 over the course of the tournament the bonus is +EV Most of you guys turning down a bonus probably put in more than enough action to clear a bonus by the time the tourney is over..just sayin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i still have no idea why people dislike bonuses. it's the only way to win in the long run, swings the juice in your favor

being a bonus whore paid for my house

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i still have no idea why people dislike bonuses. it's the only way to win in the long run, swings the juice in your favor

being a bonus whore paid for my house
    I think it works best for the grinders. If you can stay focused and not get on tilt there is nothing better than playing with the houses money.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you take a bonus the money isn't really yours-I'd rather just dump $500 or a k in and bet than half to worry about rollovers. True, if you're a grinder and don't chase then a bonus isn't half bad.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    If you are going to make the bets anyway it's stupid not to take a bonus

squares and degenerates who go allin on one or two bets and then cashout are the only people who should turn down a bonus.

If battle4life is going to make wagers totaling 5,050 over the course of the tournament the bonus is +EV Most of you guys turning down a bonus probably put in more than enough action to clear a bonus by the time the tourney is over..just sayin
    #1 just hit and run bet less then 10 game a year
    #2 stupid dumb

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deposited 1k at ez street and got a 100% cash bonus with 12x rollovermet it and cashed outproceeded to go to henrys hill house where I gaped his mother in front of him

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Come on Mr. Hill is the man, didn't you know? If not just ask him, he's his biggest cheerleader.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

the original poster is forgetting that they have u rollover the fees they paid for u too.. so roughly 10-20$ in fees X 10 roll as well

AND they rollover the HIGHER of freeplay given OR what cash is won from the freeplays.

so if u have 275 freeplay then the minimum u have to roll is 275 X 10..of that fp.. but if u win say 450 off that fp through +EV ml dogs/baseball/parlays/etc then u have to rollover 450 X 10 for that part not 275 X 10.

like others said however... I wouldnt worry bout rollover.. bonuses are meant to be taken and give u more ammo to use. If u are some guy that plays the superbowl and runs, ur not prolly on this forum anyway.. quit sending in 250 and withdrawal 500.. make sure to quintuple ur balance before even considering a withdrawal ever. then u will be completed with rollover anyway.. just keep firing

when it is all said n done, say u turn 250 into 3k over night but it was by a parlay or some crazy dog and u have a ton of rollover left.. just post up at heritage/5dimes/etc where u can bet large amounts and scalp out at 5 cents a pop and u will be done with it anyway

-stash