chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Chinoloco's March Madness PICKS!

Just coming off a GREAT week, posted several winners, I'll be posting my picks in this thread, I'm seeing a few games with great value already!

BOL weather you follow or fade but lets make some money this tourney!

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Is this the thread you will be posting your picks?

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Is this the thread you will be posting your picks?

yessir i will have my leans tonight, the leans are the games ill most likely be playing unless something drastic happens before in the next couple oof days BOL brother

chinoloco212

Strong Leans:

Iona +2 (BYU has one player that's it, they are overrated, they won't get past a deep Iona team as long as they play a little bit of D, Momo jones has the tourney expereince and he'll lead them to victory)

Long Beach +4.5 (they just annihilated their whole conference and now that their finally at the dance I think they'll make a strong impact with the experienced and deep team that they have. I like this game a fair amount but the size of my bet depends on the status of Larry Anderson. Hes one of their top players even though I think they can get it done without him. this won't be a HUGE bet unless he plays.

VCU +5.5 (Think last year, there pressure defense will make it real tough for Wichita, and if you watched them in that conference tournament their a very solid team they'll give any offense fits!

West Virginia PK (strictly a fade of the ZAGS here i just don't think they are any good, and they won't matchup well against a solid big east team like West Virginia)

Colorado +4.5 (ride the hot team going into the tourney always) its a miracle they got in but they're playing really well)

Cincy -2 (i think texas is overrated, every time they play a team in the top tier they're in the game but they blow it somehow, Cincy is a solid team as showed by their run in the Big East Tourney)

Florida St -6 (They are just red hot i usually dont take many favorites of more than 4 but i feel Florida st is playing so well right now that this one wont even be close, also i feel Florida st gets to the final four! They are better than both duke and unc)

St Marys +2 (Purdue doesn't play D they won't be able to hang with Mary's wrong team is favored here)

Detroit +15 (Ray Mccalluim is real good and he'll make enough shots to keep this solid Detroit team in this game, WAY to many points here)

Feel free to post your opinions and BOL lets have a GREAT TOURNEY

Vitooch
    Dayman

Play or plays you are most confident in?

chinoloco212

Play or plays you are most confident in?
    id say the top three i posted im the most confident in (VCU, LONG BEACH, and Iona) BOL

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Wichita dominating VCU. They won't turn the ball over and give VCU the easy points they require bc of their terrible half court offense. completely different team than last year and throw out their past few tourney games that were all played in a home environment in Richmond. Just hoping enough ppl bet VCU to drive that line down.

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I see Wichita dominating VCU. They won't turn the ball over and give VCU the easy points they require bc of their terrible half court offense. completely different team than last year and throw out their past few tourney games that were all played in a home environment in Richmond. Just hoping enough ppl bet VCU to drive that line down.
    well thats what the game will depend on, VCU the best in the country at forcing TO's, if they don't force turnovers they have no chance at winning but i think "CHAOS" defense will cause some chaos for sure.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    well thats what the game will depend on, VCU the best in the country at forcing TO's, if they don't force turnovers they have no chance at winning but i think "CHAOS" defense will cause some chaos for sure.
    These unknowns is what makes this tourney so great. Gl either way tho

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I usually fade vcu type fast teams but they force the pace. They do a great job at that. Wichita got ******. This is a sweet 16 type game

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I usually fade vcu type fast teams but they force the pace. They do a great job at that. Wichita got ******. This is a sweet 16 type game
    yea its going to be one heck of a game, win or lose for VCU i see a one posession game

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

yea wtf ******* committee gives Wichita and VCU in the first round. Thats some stupid bull shit. Both those teams should of had a shot at making it to the SWEET 16 ELITE 8 and now only 1 of them is going to have an opportunity. I have no idea who to pick in that one this game is gonna generate a shit load of money in it. But at first glance I like Wichita St

chinoloco212

adding a strong lean:

harvard +6 (yes vandy did just win the tourney but they have typically struggled in these tourneys check the history, for example they lost to richmond last year, here they draw a DANGEROUS harvard team, a team that actually has a win over FL ST!) could be upset city with this game! also harvard is a 12th seed just saying!) this is the third 12th i have as a lean, i wouldnt be surprised if at least two of these won straight up

miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've only seen VCU play one time and that was against George Mason a few weeks ago and it was sloppy ball. Most of the turnovers weren't created, George Mason practically gave it to them. It was a 3 pt shooting contest and it looked ugly. Any team with a defense can stop VCU.

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by miketp223 View Post
    I've only seen VCU play one time and that was against George Mason a few weeks ago and it was sloppy ball. Most of the turnovers weren't created, George Mason practically gave it to them. It was a 3 pt shooting contest and it looked ugly. Any team with a defense can stop VCU.
    uh they were created by pressure it forces teams to play faster thus the turnovers

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    Strong Leans:

Iona +2 (BYU has one player that's it, they are overrated, they won't get past a deep Iona team as long as they play a little bit of D, Momo jones has the tourney expereince and he'll lead them to victory)

Long Beach +4.5 (they just annihilated their whole conference and now that their finally at the dance I think they'll make a strong impact with the experienced and deep team that they have. I like this game a fair amount but the size of my bet depends on the status of Larry Anderson. Hes one of their top players even though I think they can get it done without him. this won't be a HUGE bet unless he plays.

VCU +5.5 (Think last year, there pressure defense will make it real tough for Wichita, and if you watched them in that conference tournament their a very solid team they'll give any offense fits!

West Virginia PK (strictly a fade of the ZAGS here i just don't think they are any good, and they won't matchup well against a solid big east team like West Virginia)

Colorado +4.5 (ride the hot team going into the tourney always) its a miracle they got in but they're playing really well)

Cincy -2 (i think texas is overrated, every time they play a team in the top tier they're in the game but they blow it somehow, Cincy is a solid team as showed by their run in the Big East Tourney)

Florida St -6 (They are just red hot i usually dont take many favorites of more than 4 but i feel Florida st is playing so well right now that this one wont even be close, also i feel Florida st gets to the final four! They are better than both duke and unc)

St Marys +2 (Purdue doesn't play D they won't be able to hang with Mary's wrong team is favored here)

Detroit +15 (Ray Mccalluim is real good and he'll make enough shots to keep this solid Detroit team in this game, WAY to many points here)

Feel free to post your opinions and BOL lets have a GREAT TOURNEY
    i would have no problem playing any of these picks, except for wvu. Of the 9 you posted the majority look like winners. I personally will be playing iona ml, long beach ml, and detroit +15 of your 9 for right now. Good luck

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thx and gl.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I agree on every pick, except maybe colorado... no play there for me...

reality ron
    reality ron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Really like your St. Mary's pick.
    I think the BIG 10 struggles with Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Purdue all possible upsets in the 1st round.
    Michigan St and OSU are by far the elite in the tourney.
    Detroit got screwed with a #15 seed- they are better than most of the 13/14 seeds and could have won a opening game.

joser24
    joser24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Whenever I'm on here I always check if u posted something. You have a good eye for dogs. Very interested on your leans for the tourney, like 'em all except for the VCU game, lean Wichita St. there, and line movement already has it at 6.5 everywhere now. I'll probably stay away though, I'm looking at South Dakota St./ Belmont. Huge public fades there. Any opinions?

Vitooch
    Dayman

Going to tail on Iona. BOL tomorrow

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by joser24 View Post
    Whenever I'm on here I always check if u posted something. You have a good eye for dogs. Very interested on your leans for the tourney, like 'em all except for the VCU game, lean Wichita St. there, and line movement already has it at 6.5 everywhere now. I'll probably stay away though, I'm looking at South Dakota St./ Belmont. Huge public fades there. Any opinions?

thanks, and south dakota st no opinion im not going to mess with them cause i don't really know much about, and for the belmont they have a legit chance for the upset i dont see much value with the spread so id lay of its a toss up to me

chinoloco212

Going to tail on Iona. BOL tomorrow
    yea i love iona BOL

chinoloco212

Iona will be a play toms for sure!

Also I'll be posting some NIT picks here as well, looking at a HUGE play on UT-Arlington +9 against the Washington Huskies! I'll confirm these tom

chinoloco212

Ive decided to lay off two of my initial leans as well "West Virginia is a no play and might do the same with Colorado (just cant back a PAC 10 team i dont care how hot they are)

chinoloco212

2 plays today

Iona +2 (5 units)

UT Arlington (10 units) BOL

chinoloco212

Bad Start with the first two games but lets get cracking today!

chinoloco212

these two teams look equal

so Colorado St +3.5 2nd half everybodys sleeper pick is gone in the 1st round C YA

10 units colorado st +3.5 2nd half