Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any chance Mizzou gets a #1 seed?

I'm a big Mizzou homer since i grew up in Stl but i think they have a legitimate argument for a #1 seed. They split the KU series and won the Big 12 tourney. I see it being UNC, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Mizzou.

Frisco

Oh and their loss in KU they dominated most of the game and KU got bailed out by a terrible foul call that handed them the W. Just sayin

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I doubt it. Flip the jerseys around and they probably would. Not like it really matters, 1/2 who cares

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by RL75 View Post
    I doubt it. Flip the jerseys around and they probably would. Not like it really matters, 1/2 who cares
    I think the respect the #1 seed gets matters, kind of. Your probably right about what would happen if you flip the jerseys around tho

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Mizzou sucks.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Oh and their loss in KU they dominated most of the game and KU got bailed out by a terrible foul call that handed them the W. Just sayin
    You could say the same thing about when they beat KU, KU dominated most of the game and Mizzou came back with a bad call to win.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'm a big Mizzou homer since i grew up in Stl but i think they have a legitimate argument for a #1 seed. They split the KU series and won the Big 12 tourney. I see it being UNC, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Mizzou.
    These 4 are good candidates for 1 seeds

Kentucky
    Syracuse
    UNC
    Ohio St/Michigan St

After that KU or Mizzou.

Seeds are as worthless as rankings. Location and early matchups are much more important.