ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its almost comical...

Some of these bad beats I seem to endure. I'm sure ya'll have them too, but recently it is almost laughable. First there was Washington a week ago with the unreal ending they had, then USF against Notre Dame.

Tonight Ohio finds a way to blow an 8 point lead with 2 mins left. Not that this can't happen, but something smells like fish the way that game ended on the free throw line. WTF where they doing? I can understand Cooper missing the final free throw intentionally because of time issues, but that doesn't explain all the other bullchit.

Then Mississippi Valley State, who is light years better than Texas Southern, dreams up new ways to blow a 20 point lead with like 7 minutes remaining...WTF? Naturally they drain a 3 pointer with the last shot to make it a 2 point final.

I know the gambling guru's say it all evens out if you play long enough. I call bullchit on that. I recall one game this entire college bb year where I won on a last second shot. What I should do is give some dude half the money I was going to bet, let him kick me in the nuts, and call it a day.

Feel better now after venting, tomorrow is another day and winners await....

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the losing sides of those ones as well, minus the MSV game. I turn the TV off now. As much as I want to get to know these teams better, if I am watching - all hell breaks loose.