BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Ohio ending!

WTF was that. Akron is down three with 4 seconds left. Ohio intentionally fouls Akron. Akron makes the first free throw. Then on the second the guy is trying to miss but he shoots it like a normal free throw and it goes in. ******* idiot.

Akron fouls Ohio on the inbounds play. Of course Ohio misses both free throws.

Akron covers the 1.5 in ridiculous fashion. That was so stupid.

One team is trying to miss and they make it. They other team is trying to make it and they miss.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Someday, there will be a massive investigation of this entire conference. They'll either find that the entire league is on the take and is crooked, or it's just plain shitty athletics and they screw up because it's a glorified high school league.

BigDofBA

Ohio had control of the game. They were up 8 with 2 minutes left and then everything possible happened for Akron to lose by 1.

A 75% free throw shooter wasn't even close on two shots at the end. The guy from Ohio actually looked like he was trying to miss.

Likewise, the guy from Akron looked like he was trying to make it when the situation dictated he needed to miss.

Why can't I ever win a game like this?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Ohio -1.5 loss has to go down as the most improbable loss of the year.

A 75% free throw shooter misses 3 free throws that would have covered and added on top of that, Akron made a free throw they were intentionally trying to miss.

Just an astonishingly improbable loss, assuming DJ Cooper was not in the on the fix, which I'm pretty sure he was after watching his free throws to end the game. Very rushed motion, ball was no where close to the hoop, well off the back iron, looks entirely different from his other attempts.

BigDofBA

I agree. Those misses looked like he wasn't even trying.

Likewise, the Akron guy almost looked like he was trying to make it and the Ohio player tried to tip his free throw in!!!

jameellionaire
    jameellionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad beat for sure. I've had a ton of half/one point beats over the past couple of weeks, but this one really hurts.

PickWinnerAllDay

I know some of you will think this is crazy, but I'm considering finding the proper place to address this complaint and sending a well written letter explaining the situation and what I've seen. Nothing will come of it, but I would at least take solace that that piece of shit Cooper might get in trouble if he was indeed up to something late in that game. Find it extremely hard to believe that a guy who was unconscious from the field all game suddenly misses horribly on 3 straight free throw attempts, even if he can explain the last one.

jameellionaire
    jameellionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The Ohio -1.5 loss has to go down as the most improbable loss of the year.

A 75% free throw shooter misses 3 free throws that would have covered and added on top of that, Akron made a free throw they were intentionally trying to miss.

Just an astonishingly improbable loss, assuming DJ Cooper was not in the on the fix, which I'm pretty sure he was after watching his free throws to end the game. Very rushed motion, ball was no where close to the hoop, well off the back iron, looks entirely different from his other attempts.
    In fairness, I'm pretty sure Cooper missed the last FT intentionally, i.e., the coach told him to.

BigDofBA

Watch the replay of Ohio trying to tip that last Akron free throw in. Even had Akron missed. I bet somehow they get the ball back, get fouled, make a free throw, and lose by one.

I've been ****** by this league do many times!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jameellionaire View Post
    In fairness, I'm pretty sure Cooper missed the last FT intentionally.
    Think that is even worse for his case. The first free throw and the 2nd free throw were almost identical and both were very different from attempts earlier in the game.

BigDofBA

I agree. His second attempt and first attempt looked identical.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Ohio missed 5 free throws at the end of yesterday's game to keep it under. It's unreal

BigDofBA

I'm still steaming after this loss. I had a great day going. I was on a roll. After this stupid bet lost I proceeded to lose my next three wagers. Two of which I probably would had made if Ohio had covered.

It always happens like this. I'm winning everything, then some bad luck hits and shit snowballs. I never seem to win my next bet after I get screwed.

After making some good profits I am now back to where I started the day.....

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm still steaming after this loss. I had a great day going. I was on a roll. After this stupid bet lost I proceeded to lose my next three wagers. Two of which I probably would had made if Ohio had covered.

It always happens like this. I'm winning everything, then some bad luck hits and shit snowballs. I never seem to win my next bet after I get screwed.

After making some good profits I am now back to where I started the day.....
    As long as New Mexico State wins, I'll be up 600 on the day... but I coulda been up $2400 if Ohio didn't screw job us.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    As long as New Mexico State wins, I'll be up 600 on the day... but I coulda been up $2400 if Ohio didn't screw job us.
    I'm rationalizing things by telling myself I'm not worse off than I started the day.

I broke my Cardinal rule by betting a MAC game. They do this shit in football too. They will take a safety so you don't cover or miss and extra point so the total stays under. It's a shady league.