jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Mostly. Losers make 6, 7, or 8+ bets a day when there's maybe anywhere from 2-10 good bets a week.
    if you know sooo much, how come none of your plays are those 2-10 good ones!

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Tough pick LTD, maybe next time.
    Thanks. Tough loss, but nice to lose a 1k bet and still be up 150 for the day.. on to the next

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    if you know sooo much, how come none of your plays are those 2-10 good ones!

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

it's "you're" not you are. I work for the books. 80% lose, 2% win and the other 18% lie about winning. Think what you want, I know what I'm talking about. You'll give it all back and then some. It's inevitable.
    dudley.. you are... i mean you're officially a dumbass.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Vegas wants the squares of the world who don't know shit about CBB but they know the name Duke is pretty big to see Duke at -3 and think wow what a great bet, Duke wins this by 20. Sad but true, this happens several times a day. Just like Mavs -1.5 last night, everyone sees that and thinks what a great bet but if you looked into that game last night you'd have noticed Sac-town should've been a -5 or -6 favorite. If Duke wins this game it's by 1 or 2. If for that 5% chance they would win by more than one or two, well the books will get their money back plus more from you, later today or tomorrow. It's a guarantee.
    it's "you're" not you are. I work for the books. 80% lose, 2% win and the other 18% lie about winning. Think what you want, I know what I'm talking about. You'll give it all back and then some. It's inevitable.
    You have no clue what youre talking about.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

LOL, funny ass thread

Sorry for your loss living the dream and others

not saying that was funny, but rather the side show and the grammar lesson by dudley

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahahahahahahahahahhaha how does it feel loser?????

Honestly, I'm really really happy your ass lost $1,000...you deserve it for all the shyte u talk around here. Start shown some fukkin respect boy and maybe ur luck will change and you'll actually win bets like me

CoachemUp
    CoachemUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post

Honestly, I'm really really happy your ass lost $1,000...you deserve it for all the shyte u talk around here. Start shown some fukkin respect boy and maybe ur luck will change and you'll actually win bets like me
    What are you 13? Go troll somewhere else. Poor guy lost a huge amount, leave him be.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by CoachemUp View Post
    What are you 13? Go troll somewhere else. Poor guy lost a huge amount, leave him be.
    Bro, u dont understand. I'm happy this prick lost a G, he's a disrespectful punk who deserved it. The fact that I won over $800 on the same day this clown lost a G makes it all the better...I hope he loses another G today.

Now do you get it?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Bro, u dont understand. I'm happy this prick lost a G, he's a disrespectful punk who deserved it. The fact that I won over $800 on the same day this clown lost a G makes it all the better...I hope he loses another G today.

Now do you get it?
    woaahh this guy won $800 in one day. Holy crap, let's all bow down to him. You're an idiot. There are people here who win $10k in a day and they don't go around telling anyone. I hope you get banned. You bring a shitty attitude to these boards.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    woaahh this guy won $800 in one day. Holy crap, let's all bow down to him. You're an idiot. There are people here who win $10k in a day and they don't go around telling anyone. I hope you get banned. You bring a shitty attitude to these boards.
    Dude why would i get banned? All i did is post winners yesterday for the board...each post was met with vile mockery and offensive language yet they go onto win...I simply point out that they win in spite of all the vitriolic hatred and I'm the on who should be banned?

You are a creep that posts pictures of 12 yr old girl gymnasts...fukk being banned, ur ass should be reported to the authorities...I'm sure ur computer is full of pictures of lil kiddies u sick fukk

And I can assure u that u r NOT one of the people here making 10k a day...u r simply a worthless broke loser...nothing more, nothing less.

LordVodka

You don't know who you're talking to and the pros here don't even post their picks, in fact the pros don't waste time posting on message boards.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You don't know who you're talking to and the pros here don't even post their picks, in fact the pros don't waste time posting on message boards.
    Exception, LT Profits.

HenryHill

U r a creep who should be reported to the authorities.

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thats okay I average negative 200 a week. So when I have a winning week I sing it on the mountain top. lol

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you dropped a duke on a grand

Living The Dream

Hi fukkstick. Yes I lost a g on Duke, but still won 1200 on the day yesterday..

You are a turd... Your momma should have let you run all the way down her leg

Living The Dream

You won 800 on a day I LOST
    1050 on one play and STILL wound up +1200 for the day.. you suck

LordVodka

U r a creep who should be reported to the authorities.
    You're an idiot and an attention whore and the girl in the avatar is over 18 so stfu.

HenryHill

You're an idiot and an attention whore and the girl in the avatar is over 18 so stfu.
    You are a fukkin creep bro...postin pics of adolescent grammar school-age girls at their gymnastics competition should get u reported to the authorities.

You are a creep. Nothing more, nothing less.

First 12