No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Friday

Maryland +15 (2U)
    Iowa +12 (1U)

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

GL Today. At worst I think you split those but I also think there is a decent chance you hit them both.

I like the Maryland play more than Iowa.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Hell yeah buddy! We about to take every last dollar to the bank today. We're down 18.9U on the week, but that's about to turn into +18.9U after today.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks D.

Other leans:

Marshall +2
    New Mexico +4
    Baylor +6
    Colorado State +2.5
    St. Bonaventure +2.5
    Indiana -1
    Purdue +7.5
    Minnesota +5.5
    Louisiana Tech +6
    Cal Poly SLO +4.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Hell yeah buddy! We about to take every last dollar to the bank today. We're down 18.9U on the week, but that's about to turn into +18.9U after today.
    How much were you down fading me last week?

How much are you down fading my NBA plays?

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than stalk me every day?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

greenhippo's delivery is just top notch

NC please stop talking about you NBA success. It was extremely minimal and it was coming off a -40 unit thread. Its irrelevant. Your picks yesterday might have been the most laughable things I have ever seen.

It still makes me laugh thinking about you seeing Oregon St. becoming -6 and you jumped all over it. Giving the 1 seed +6. Whata joke.

greenhippo

$$$$$$ are we down yet another 3 units on the day? Yeah, but who cares, we don't need to eat today

greenhippo

To be fair ralphie, big ballin no coin here has lost more this week then he's won in that entire nba thread. Pay the man his respect

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    greenhippo's delivery is just top notch

NC please stop talking about you NBA success. It was extremely minimal and it was coming off a -40 unit thread. Its irrelevant. Your picks yesterday might have been the most laughable things I have ever seen.

It still makes me laugh thinking about you seeing Oregon St. becoming -6 and you jumped all over it. Giving the 1 seed +6. Whata joke.
    I was not down on NBA plays in that thread. Look it up.

You two stalkers need to get a room.

Name:  troll_love_is_true_love_postcard-p239334078490526658z85wg_400.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  41.7 KB

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No coin why do you even bother making these threads anymore?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    GL Today. At worst I think you split those but I also think there is a decent chance you hit them both.

I like the Maryland play more than Iowa.
    Look at this jokester here, trying to rub in no coins 20 unit loss since Monday. Get that out of here good sir, we will have none of that

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No coin why do you even bother making these threads anymore?
    What do you mean?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What do you mean?
    The same exact shit happens in every single one of your threads. Just turns into a back and forth between you and your haters. It's pointless. Is it really that important to post your plays if your thread just gets trashed day in and day out?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The same exact shit happens in every single one of your threads. Just turns into a back and forth between you and your haters. It's pointless. Is it really that important to post your plays if your thread just gets trashed day in and day out?
    It's just two people. Seems like more because that's all they do.

I like talking about games and posting plays. Unfortunately, lately, you have to sift through all the bullshit from these two morons who obviously have nothing better to do.

I sure didn't hear much from these fools last week when I cleared nearly 30 units between NBA and college. Law of averages.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's like high school in here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    It's like high school in here.
    I wouldn't even classify it as that mature.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It's just two people. Seems like more because that's all they do.

I like talking about games and posting plays. Unfortunately, lately, you have to sift through all the bullshit from these two morons who obviously have nothing better to do.

I sure didn't hear much from these fools last week when I cleared nearly 30 units between NBA and college. Law of averages.
    Right but it's the same nonsense in every thread and you continue to respond and consequently your threads are getting bumped constantly. I mean if you were posting your reasoning for your plays then that's one thing but it's just your plays and then the b.s. What is the point?

greenhippo

Hell yes it's worth it, bring it on guys! Me and no coin are tired of the people who come on our threads and tell no coin "you're horrible, why do you lose so much?!" We'll keep on making these threads

greenhippo

I need to correct the good sir if I may, ralphie and the like have been hounding on him for more than a week, last week has also pretty harsh, a lot of 'no coin, why are you losing this week, just like last week' utter nonsense

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Right but it's the same nonsense in every thread and you continue to respond and consequently your threads are getting bumped constantly. I mean if you were posting your reasoning for your plays then that's one thing but it's just your plays and then the b.s. What is the point?
    Because it usually at least turns into a discussion about any given play/lean that I post. That is, until these two derelicts entered the picture recently. Apparently, they've gotten the signal from dynamite. Really, they're the only three I've ever had a consistent problem with.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I need to correct the good sir if I may, ralphie and the like have been hounding on him for more than a week, last week has also pretty harsh, a lot of 'no coin, why are you losing this week, just like last week' utter nonsense
    Ralphie and "the like"? You mean you? Because it's just you two, jerking each other off.

Ralphie1412

Ya no one else on this board has ever stated a problem with you.

greenhippo

Me and no coin it seems enjoy two men jerking eachother off. Must be cheap entertainment, we're pretty broke right now

Ralphie1412

Sad part is thats his material at age 36! Yikes

Fat jokes and telling dude to jack each other off. Im beginning to think hes only 18 years old. It would explain a lot.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Ya no one else on this board has ever stated a problem with you.
    I don't mind disagreements. No one's going to think alike. I have plenty of back-and-forths with people I don's see eye-to-eye with, but it's typically just on a given play or day and it's left at that.

I've never once claimed I'm a top-notch capper. I've taken my winning threads (NBA playoffs, college football, NBA so far this year) and losing threads (MLB this past season, college hoops early this season, PT thread) in stride because I know what variance is all about. I've never once posted a "lock" play or a "sure thing" or anything else of that variety. If you think otherwise about how I post Ralphie, that's your problem, not mine.

When it comes to just plain trolling my threads, you, dynamite and now this dumbass take the cake. Other than that, I can't think of a single poster that seems so hellbent and makes it such a priority to troll my threads and other threads and basically nothing else.

greenhippo

Or as broke as two ballin ass touts can be.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Me and no coin it seems enjoy two men jerking eachother off. Must be cheap entertainment, we're pretty broke right now
    You're broke because you have no bankroll management -- you've admitted as much. That's not my fault.

Do I have to remind you again?

greenhippo

Remind me all you want. I keep telling myself 'no coin keeps losing, again and again, I should start fading' but I just can't. You seem so certain, no matter how much the losses mount up. I'm here for the long haul buddy. You and me, to the top!!!

Ralphie1412

You're delusional if you think we are the only ones. And maybe not to you but your constant threads WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A THREAD YOU COULD POST IT IN, are worse than lock threads. They are maybe correct 8% of the time. So dont act like you have on thread and we wont stay out of it. You on average have 6-10 threads on the page when someone signs in. "look out for this team" "one of these favorites lose tonight, which one?" "This line just moved 3 cents, the game is over." You are never right. Its comical. If you have a thread tracking your plays, why do you need a separate LEANS thread and everything else?

And the fact that you deny being on here 24/7 with your post count is even more comical.

Ralphie1412

I just realized the North Carolina game is already over. A loss before noon? Killer

greenhippo

I just realized the North Carolina game is already over. A loss before noon? Killer
    Wrong again sir, both UNC and Iowa game are over, he lost 2 before noon. See no coin, these jokesters can't keep up

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

I'm on Cal Poly. Some good looking angles in that game. We'll see what happens!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You're delusional if you think we are the only ones. And maybe not to you but your constant threads WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A THREAD YOU COULD POST IT IN, are worse than lock threads. They are maybe correct 8% of the time. So dont act like you have on thread and we wont stay out of it. You on average have 6-10 threads on the page when someone signs in. "look out for this team" "one of these favorites lose tonight, which one?" "This line just moved 3 cents, the game is over." You are never right. Its comical. If you have a thread tracking your plays, why do you need a separate LEANS thread and everything else?

And the fact that you deny being on here 24/7 with your post count is even more comical.
    The fact that you have to keep exaggerating only makes you look weaker. I'd love to see you prove anything you just posted or anything even close to it.

If I'm such a profitable fade long term, keep fading. In fact, I would think you would encourage me to post more if that were the case. If not, simply ignore the threads. Why can't you do either? Because you're bored and so in need of the conversation? I asked the same thing in GG's threads and you never responded. The idea that you feel like you either need to be the bandwith cop or the king troll on this site says everything I need to know about you Ralph.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Took Marshall +2.5 for a unit.

greenhippo

Got him sir! Ralphie will never post on these forums again.

12 Last