EASY_MONEY72
    2001 WS OF POKER CHAMPION
    EASY_MONEY72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Yeah - fixing games never happens

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...ez_ward_030812

NOT TRYING TO START A RIFT, BUT I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE AND ACT LIKE THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENS.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EASY_MONEY72 View Post
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...ez_ward_030812

NOT TRYING TO START A RIFT, BUT I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE AND ACT LIKE THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENS.
    It's obvious it happens but i can't blame the kids for doing it.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

It's not that no one thinks it happens, it's that every time someone loses lately they blame it on a fix.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    It's not that no one thinks it happens, it's that every time someone loses lately they blame it on a fix.
    exactly. no one is naive enough to think that it never happens. however, even more naive are most of the threads started about fixes on particular games, especially ones about missed FTs or extra fouls at the end of game. according to those lines of thinking, the likes of Keno Davis and Oliver Purnell are fixing every over. bottom-line: a close loss does not equal a fixed game.

the best way to fix a game is not to wait until the end of the game, hope to be the guy who gets fouled and miss the FTs. the best way to fix a game is to allow your guy enough room to score, or to overreact to a fake and let him beat you off the dribble. also, if a guy was going to fix a game, he isn't going to wait until the final minute to do it.