YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

Uconn ml

Call me crazy but I'm taking that UCONN ML +260!!
    I'll take the +7 too to cover my ass.
    Anyone think UCONN loses to Syracuse 3 times this year?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn got out played and out rebounded by a team that is mediocre at best yesterday. lets face it, wvu gave them the game in the end.

if you give cuse that many looks and chances, you will lose and lose big.

cuse wins by dd

cnote24
    cnote24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Yea, this isn't no kemba walker led Uconn team, having to play for a third time in that many days will be tough, especially against the 2nd ranked team in the nation. I can't see Cuse' losing, but I can see this being a close game to start off, but coming off a back to back days with the last one being in OT, tired legs will get the best of you

unioncarp645
    unioncarp645's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

uconn may have shot their load yesterday on the comeback and ot.. Napier was on fire late in the game and just dont see him repeating. lamb is gonna have to do it mostly by himself. im thinkin cuse by dd..

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by YaMotha View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm taking that UCONN ML +260!!
    I'll take the +7 too to cover my ass.
    Anyone think UCONN loses to Syracuse 3 times this year?

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

do the cuse even care about the big east tourney?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

in answer to your question /YES cuse will beat uconn again 10/10 on neutral court/w.virg. had uconn. on ropes yesterday let em off hook/however think you have wise hedge play there taking the 7 pts./3 team parlay for me syracuse/stanford/illinois gl

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    do the cuse even care about the big east tourney?
    Of course they care, and they care alot. These are mostly 19 and 20 yr old kids that love to play in MSG and want to play as many games as they possibly can. They don't get paid millions like the pro's and don't get to go home on vacation. For Chris Joseph and Scoop Jardine, the two Cuse seniors, this is their last chance to EVER play in the garden in college and their last few games that they ever get to play as college bball players. Only one team gets to cut down the nets in New Orleans, and while that is the goal of this Cuse team, you don't think that these Cuse kids don't want to be on the ESPN BE tourney commercials for the next 15 years like Jerry MacNammara is holding up the BE trophy. This cuse team wants this, and they want it BAD. Home crowd today, ticket prices were through the roof for the first session, guaranteed mostly Orange fans, should be like a home game, no way this team doesn't come out in post season form.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Of course they care, and they care alot. These are mostly 19 and 20 yr old kids that love to play in MSG and want to play as many games as they possibly can. They don't get paid millions like the pro's and don't get to go home on vacation. For Chris Joseph and Scoop Jardine, the two Cuse seniors, this is their last chance to EVER play in the garden in college and their last few games that they ever get to play as college bball players. Only one team gets to cut down the nets in New Orleans, and while that is the goal of this Cuse team, you don't think that these Cuse kids don't want to be on the ESPN BE tourney commercials for the next 15 years like Jerry MacNammara is holding up the BE trophy. This cuse team wants this, and they want it BAD. Home crowd today, ticket prices were through the roof for the first session, guaranteed mostly Orange fans, should be like a home game, no way this team doesn't come out in post season form.
    all that is nice but they don't really care about the tourney and neither does boheim. They want the big prize

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

also put a little on this, uconn has the experience and the heart in the garden