Automoto
    Automoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Colorado totally shaving tonight??

over 10 minutes in the first half with 0 points... then over 8 minutes in the second half with 0 points!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Automoto View Post
    over 10 minutes in the first half with 0 points... then over 8 minutes in the second half with 0 points!
    Pulling starters early, strange fouls to put Utah on the line late....

Automoto

That was embarrassing! If anyone says games are not fixed should look at a replay of this game.

Frisco

I wouldn't want my worst enemies to have to watch replays of this game lol

Automoto

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I wouldn't want my worst enemies to have to watch replays of this game lol
    To all those people who claim games are not fixed.... they should be forced to a replay of this game.... 5 times! LOL

Frisco

Youre a real degenerate

Automoto

Youre a real degenerate
    We're ALL degenerates here! MUHAHAHAHA!

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Most blatant fix next to Georgetown @ DePaul earlier this year. Anyone who watched the 2nd half of that game knows what I'm talking about. Georgetown -9.5, must have opened up a 14 point lead about 4 separate times only to completely choke the cover every time...ended on Georgetown winning by 8

Frisco

Yea i didn't see that game but 2night was bad. I still went 3-0 on my bets for this game so glad it didn't ruin my night

Automoto

This game was soooo bad... it was like if the Lakers blew a 21 point lead against some real crappy team like Washington..... What?? the Lakers did that tonight?? DOH!!!!!!!!

Frisco

If you bet on the Lakers after last night then u deserved to lose your $$. Philly was easy $

Automoto

If you bet the Lakers on the road... you're nuts! lol

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah was shaving...Kept fouling and fouling. What exactly were they thinking? Not like they had anyone on the other end who could make a bucket let alone a three...I don't get how so many teams can have a rosters chalk full of guards who couldn't score to save their life.

Jonah

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Most blatant fix next to Georgetown @ DePaul earlier this year. Anyone who watched the 2nd half of that game knows what I'm talking about. Georgetown -9.5, must have opened up a 14 point lead about 4 separate times only to completely choke the cover every time...ended on Georgetown winning by 8
    Get a clue. They were only up big at the end of the game. Utah did their best to let you cover.

Jonah

Pulling starters early, strange fouls to put Utah on the line late....
    There was only like a minute left. So you think it is logical for Utah to be fouling down 12 or 13 with seconds left....Because that is what you would have needed.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i watched the entire 2nd half. Colorado was not shaving points imo

Automoto

There was one guy on Colorado who couldn't get his free throws over the rim height! When he did he was WAY off to the side. Then the refs called a foul on Colorado when the Utahs players slipped.

I don't know why they just don't let the Utes score instead of going long spurts without a single point against such a sorry team. At least it would APPEAR more legit.

Automoto

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Get a clue. They were only up big at the end of the game. Utah did their best to let you cover.
    Oh C'mon... they WANTED it to be a 12 point game... otherwise Utah would have fouled with 12 seconds left instead of letting Colorado run the clock out.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

There was only like a minute left. So you think it is logical for Utah to be fouling down 12 or 13 with seconds left....Because that is what you would have needed.
    With around a minute left, Colorado was fouled, missed 2 free throws, fouled Utah even though they were up 11, and then turned it over and allowed an easy layup, all in the span of 15 seconds.

That is a 5 point swing... in 15 seconds... it is fishy, at minimum, and egregious at worst.

Automoto

12 points was the target number... and they got it.... as usual!

Jonah

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    With around a minute left, Colorado was fouled, missed 2 free throws, fouled Utah even though they were up 11, and then turned it over and allowed an easy layup, all in the span of 15 seconds.

That is a 5 point swing... in 15 seconds... it is fishy, at minimum, and egregious at worst.
    There are a lot of reasons to tear your hair out over College basketball, begging for a cover of thirteen in a tight ball game is not a good place to start....Just saying, save some years on your life...Those are amazingly presumptuous/crazy expectations.

Jonah

During the last minute and fifty seconds Colorado shot 80% from the line. Utah shot 40% including missing the front end of one and one. The Utes also fouled down 10 with 19 seconds left.

Automoto

There are a lot of reasons to tear your hair out over College basketball, begging for a cover of thirteen in a tight ball game is not a good place to start....Just saying, save some years on your life...Those are amazingly presumptuous/crazy expectations.
    Damn....there is no IGNORE button here!

PickWinnerAllDay

I didn't get stressed out on this game b/c I bet a very small unit amount for me. That being said, I think the whole game was fishy... Colorado is probably 30 points better than Utah and seemed to wait until the last few minutes to start executing? And consider this, the only points Utah scored the last few minutes were off turnovers or free throws. It raises an eyebrow.

Jonah

Oh C'mon... they WANTED it to be a 12 point game... otherwise Utah would have fouled with 12 seconds left instead of letting Colorado run the clock out.
    Why would you foul down 12 with 12 seconds left? Sorry, you might have lost it.

Jonah

I didn't get stressed out on this game b/c I bet a very small unit amount for me. That being said, I think the whole game was fishy... Colorado is probably 30 points better than Utah and seemed to wait until the last few minutes to start executing? And consider this, the only points Utah scored the last few minutes were off turnovers or free throws. It raises an eyebrow.
    Now those are better points.

Automoto

Why would you foul down 12 with 12 seconds left? Sorry, you might have lost it.
    They were fouling when they were down 12 with 17 seconds left... if Utah was TRYING to cover (like YOU said), they either would have fouled again OR missed their free throws.

PickWinnerAllDay

Now those are better points.

And I'll say this. If Colorado WAS going to fix a game, this is how it would have looked. Stay with a 3-5 point lead for most of the game because you know your opponent is inept and then turn it on to make sure nothing flukey happens at the end and stretch away to 10.

Probably wasn't a fix but I don't think Colorado was trying to win in blowout fashion for whatever reason.

Jonah

They were fouling when they were down 12 with 17 seconds left... if Utah was TRYING to cover (like YOU said), they either would have fouled again OR missed their free throws.
    Na, na. Merely that you could make a better case for Utah shaving for the 2nd half number more so than Colorado in that last minute or so.

Automoto

And I'll say this. If Colorado WAS going to fix a game, this is how it would have looked. Stay with a 3-5 point lead for most of the game because you know your opponent is inept and then turn it on to make sure nothing flukey happens at the end and stretch away to 10.

Probably wasn't a fix but I don't think Colorado was trying to win in blowout fashion for whatever reason.
    Maybe because 78-80% of the betting public was on Colorado?

Jonah

Maybe, but that means they were really playing with fire. They were only up two with five minutes left.

Automoto

Na, na. Merely that you could make a better case for Utah shaving for the 2nd half number more so than Colorado in that last minute or so.
    I don't recall Utah missing any of their free throws down the stretch.

Jonah

Did either of you watch the USF/ Villanova game?

Automoto

Maybe, but that means they were really playing with fire. They were only up two with five minutes left.
    5 minute is an eternity in BB... just in case you didn't know

PickWinnerAllDay

Utah got down like 37-4 didn't they? Is it really playing with fire? It is like a cat playing with a mouse with broken legs playing Utah.

12 Last