RDUBS
    RDUBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

Drinking and Gambling dont mix

I put 500 in the account today and scanned Dexter, LTA and the rest. Checked to see who liked what I liked. I checked the boxes. I printed my parlays, my staight bets and my 1 reverse. Unfortunately, I had my first beer at noon. I just noticed I am 5 for 6. My only loss is McNeese St under. I check over in everything I thought. But no, I let my dumbass drunk finger check the wrong f'n box. So I apologize LTA Dex Sonny and who ever else made me feel good about my wagers. For tonight - I sucked. P.S. see ya tomorrow.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by RDUBS View Post
    I put 500 in the account today and scanned Dexter, LTA and the rest. Checked to see who liked what I liked. I checked the boxes. I printed my parlays, my staight bets and my 1 reverse. Unfortunately, I had my first beer at noon. I just noticed I am 5 for 6. My only loss is McNeese St under. I check over in everything I thought. But no, I let my dumbass drunk finger check the wrong f'n box. So I apologize LTA Dex Sonny and who ever else made me feel good about my wagers. For tonight - I sucked. P.S. see ya tomorrow.
    Stay sober when you bet sports, drink when you play holdem!
    LOL
    GL