RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty Solid Teaser

Pennsylvania +9.5 (must win game)
    Detroit U +7

Really like this one.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist

Pennsylvania playing for a chance to play in a one game playoffs against Harvard for a Tourny bid getting 9.5 is as solid as it comes. I think Detroit's guard play is incredible right now and its coming at the right time of year. I think they win the game outright and surprise a team or two in the tournament. Anyone disagree with either of these?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Pennsylvania playing for a chance to play in a one game playoffs against Harvard for a Tourny bid getting 9.5 is as solid as it comes. I think Detroit's guard play is incredible right now and its coming at the right time of year. I think they win the game outright and surprise a team or two in the tournament. Anyone disagree with either of these?
    I think i like Seton Hall -1 in a must win more than detroit.

reality ron
    reality ron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Seton Hall -who just lost by 30 to Depaul. Providence is a good play tonite with all the pressure on the Hall.
    I would like Detroit but it is a damn home game for Valpo. On a neutral site- Detroit wins.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist

I know its a home game, but Detroit is playing too well right now. Dont think Valpo can play with Detroit's guards. Even if they can, 7 points is nice.