Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. John's +5 at MSG

St. John's has been a great home team as of late and think they could easily knock off Pitt in first round, so i think the +5 line is a solid play. Thoughts?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

PITT feels confident against these guys. I see Pitt winning and giving others in the East a scare.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt bet on st johns with your money. Team is fuckin gay. I had them +18.5 (-120) vs pitt last week and they lost by 20. I remember i had them another time +13 or something and they were up by 10 at the half and lost by 15. On and on with these little pieces of poop. Best of luck if you bet them

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^i guess the same can be said about pitt. Both squads are too unpredictable to put any kind of serious money on either side. Pitt should run this team into the ground, but you never know what your going to get with either of these peice of smelly garbage teams
    Last edited by SASH; 03-06-12 at 12:29 AM.

RotoProphecy
    RotoProphecy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt just beat them by 20 last week. If you want to call this a home game for St. Johns that fine, but it's still a neutral tourney atmosphere in the Big East. Besides Pitt is the better all-around team. BOL, this could be an ugly one. I'm leaning on Pitt ML.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    i wouldnt bet on st johns with your money. Team is fuckin gay. I had them +18.5 (-120) vs pitt last week and they lost by 20. I remember i had them another time +13 or something and they were up by 10 at the half and lost by 15. On and on with these little pieces of poop. Best of luck if you bet them
    Yea St. Johns has been terrible on the road