face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

what do people think about gonzaga?

last time i was on st. mary's, and gonzaga destroyed them. this time i want to be on gonzaga, but haven't really followed the teams much this year. line is gonzaga -1.5.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I think u answered your own question.....you havent seen them play, no nothing about them, and last time u attempted to bet this matchup you got smoked. Pick another game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Zags are playing better right now but it will be a battle

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Kevin Pangos is red hot right now, St Mary's is slightly short handed in the backcourt. Rob Jones has been held in check against elite athletes all year, Gonzaga should roll IMO

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put 1k on Zags as soon as it opened @ -1.5. Line jumped to -2.5 in about 20 minutes. Zags are playing some great ball right now and are extremely motivated to knock off SMC who won the WCC

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

St. Mary's hasn't been on TV much nationally, actually on two games that I can remember, watched them both and they looked aweful in both. The got run off the floor at Murray State (Murray State made them look worse the the horrid teams in their own division) and then they played san franscisco the other day and again they didn't look good on a neutral floor in vegas.

Gonzaga is playing much better right now, I konw that St. Mary's beat Gonzaga by 21 earlier in the year, but teams get hot and they get cold, right now Gonzaga is playing much better than St. Mary's, however, this is still a tough conference to cap unless you live on the west coast and get all of these games. I'm going Zaga ml but a small play, the big conference tourney's start up tomorrow.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

Zags-winner

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

zags all the way

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I see a game in the upper 60's/lower 70's...like overs.

70-69 Zags.