GoofyGrape
    GoofyGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Super secret billy walter type g o y coming Saturday.

Just waiting for the right info....
    From a guy who is legit and does not throw out plays to make money like doc and the scammers!
    A serious player who may move the line 2 points.
    Lives in Vegas and has guys scouting for him. And it's not Lang.

The one play you want ..

LightMyFire
    LightMyFire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard about it down at the Sports Bar. It's the Triple Lock Win All You Want Play Of The Year.
    Last edited by LightMyFire; 03-02-12 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Correction

oZgoodZ33
    oZgoodZ33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds enticing. Anyone know what time it's being released?

LightMyFire

Moves the line 2 points: Strike 1
    Lives in Vegas: Strike 2
    Has scouts: Strike 3

OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strike 4 : Has to wait to make shure the players throwing the game accepts his cash payments

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575
    Last edited by camelbreath$; 03-03-12 at 02:08 PM.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318
    Last edited by lite1up; 03-03-12 at 02:23 AM.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

Strike 4 !!!! Get the Fock out of the this Thread.........."Your out".........

Enfuego
    Enfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2459

Thanks for the fade.

Numbnuts
    Numbnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5623

Sounds like Stu the Fool Fiener

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Omg omg omg. I need this and I need this bad.

lsusports
    lsusports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrape View Post
    From a guy who is legit and does not throw out plays to make money like doc and the scammers!

The one play you want ..

Dude really - This is the wrong place for this. If you have a Service Play please post it.

Thank You

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I neeeeeeeeeeeed this play! I'm going to bet the mortgage payment on it!!!!!!!

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

where is the play?? all this talk and I haven't even seen what its supposed to be.

lsusports

I say we make one up...

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by lsusports View Post
    I say we make one up...
    If we do it will have the same chance as the one that we were going to get from "Billy Walters' secret santa"

Letsplayfast
    Letsplayfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

UCSB -18... buy the hook

Hurls

thats incorrect, its the Hartford Whalers PL -265

LVS
    LVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrape View Post

The one play you want ..

I love hearing this stuff....you probably took too much meth and right now are looking for something to do to stop yourself from crawling the walls in your one-bedroom apartment with a nice carport. How do I know this? Because BW is Cabo right now, or at least was last 15 hours ago. Just spoke with him at charity event last night on Dennis Washington's ATESSA IV.... time to find a new hobby son because telling people you have BW's games so people overextend themselves betting them just ain't right.
    Last edited by LVS; 03-03-12 at 03:21 PM.

lsusports

Quote Originally Posted by Letsplayfast View Post
    UCSB -18... buy the hook

10x on the ML -2000

Oh Yeah -

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by LVS View Post
    I love hearing this stuff....you probably took too much meth and right now are looking for something to do to stop yourself from crawling the walls in your one-bedroom apartment with a nice carport. How do I know this? Because BW is Cabo right now, or at least was last 15 hours ago. Just spoke with him at charity event last night on Dennis Washington's ATESSA IV.... time to find a new hobby son because telling people you have BW's games so people overextend themselves betting them just ain't right.
    I dont know what is worse, him saying he had a tip on what Walters was playing or you saying that you were just talking to him at a charity event

LVS

I see where your coming from, but we live in same community in Cabo....El Dorado....dont expect you to know anything about that.

Hurls

I see where your coming from, but we live in same community in Cabo....El Dorado....dont expect you to know anything about that.
    your right I dont know anything about that I dont live in Cabo, but if you are "buds" with Billy Walters and hanging out on a sports forum looking for service plays, acting like you are all high in mighty I'm calling BS. Feel free to say something smart back that can't ever be proven cause this is the internet and anyone can live in any fantasy they want. BOL

checkeater
    checkeater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10174

I dont know who is lying or not but even if you were with Billy Walters even 10 mins ago does that mean he doesnt have any action going today? Or are you such good friends he told you he had no plays going today? It is sad that people cant share real information on here and have to worry about jackasses lying and trying to screw peoples money up!
    Points Awarded:

Hurls gave checkeater 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVS

Couldn't agree with you more.... not trying to be "high and mighty" I am heavily involved in gaming. Handle CC processing for SB and banks....hence why I spend much of my time in Mexico.....I just dont like to see people try to come across telling people they have BW's games because it allows people to bet over their heads.....so I try to dispute some with giving some authentic info that may help....that's all mate. I hang in the forums because i enjoy gaming...especially this time of year....no malice intended.
    Points Awarded:

Hurls gave LVS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lsusports

Hurls

Couldn't agree with you more.... not trying to be "high and mighty" I am heavily involved in gaming. Handle CC processing for SB and banks....hence why I spend much of my time in Mexico.....I just dont like to see people try to come across telling people they have BW's games because it allows people to bet over their heads.....so I try to dispute some with giving some authentic info that may help....that's all mate. I hang in the forums because i enjoy gaming...especially this time of year....no malice intended.
    ok, my bad for coming off harsh. I just misunderstood how it was being said, Im miserable if you cant tell. Have a good night.

LightMyFire

Are in Cabo now? I'm staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort. Let's meet in the Blue room about 7ish. Bring you wife or girl friend. I'll be wearing the Fade IC blouse.

stacks on deck
    stacks on deck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5363

just to let you know he didnt say he had billy walters plays

lsusports

stacks on deck

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by LightMyFire View Post
    Are in Cabo now? I'm staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort. Let's meet in the Blue room about 7ish. Bring you wife or girl friend. I'll be wearing the Fade IC blouse.
    she is the one who resembles a sheep dog and is really annoying shouldn't be hard to miss, she will be making a scene to try to get reactions from people because even negative attention is good attention for the fire.

LVS

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    ok, my bad for coming off harsh. I just misunderstood how it was being said, Im miserable if you cant tell. Have a good night.

My friend please dont feel the need to apologize, but many thanks. I do understand the outlandishness when it comes to the claims of knowing Walters, and to say we are "buds" would be inaccurate...we have known each other from business for some time. The one thing I can tell you with all the confidence that NO ONE GETS HIS GAMES IN ACCURACY. Besides he is not playing nearly what he used to. I saw some one actually once saying that Floyd Mayweather was telling people that he had his games, I found that hysterical. On days of high CC traffic I need to be in front of my computer so forums are a way to entertain myself.

If your miserable Cabo is Sunny and 82 today and just a short flight away. PM if need details....best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LVS

Quote Originally Posted by LightMyFire View Post
    baahahahahahahahaha little windy on Pacific side today.

LVS

Quote Originally Posted by stacks on deck View Post
    just to let you know he didnt say he had billy walters plays
    yes yes.....absolutely correct... misinterpretation on my part

stacks on deck

lvs do you ever get to see what everybody is betting where all the money is coming in at?

12 Last