PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Missouri state -2.5.... Someone talk me out of this?

Missouri state is the better team here I think despite Evansville sweeping them 2-0 on the season. In their last match up Missouri state out rebounded Evansville 50-31 and Evansville squeaked out a win in OT at home largely thanks to Missouri states 24 turnovers. If Missouri state can protect the ball they win this easily... What do you guys think? It is hard to beat an even team 3 times in a row you'd think...

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their point guard (and 2nd best player) shoots 50% from the free throw line. In crunch time they have to take him out because hes such a liability in a close game. That's why I'll never bet Missouri St.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good point, ive heard that too. Hard to believe Missouri state won't be fired up after two overtime losses to this team.... Clearly the more talented team but kind of stupid and shoot themselves in the foot a lot.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Their point guard (and 2nd best player) shoots 50% from the free throw line. In crunch time they have to take him out because hes such a liability in a close game. That's why I'll never bet Missouri St.
    let's just hope it's not a close game then...

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

so far all t 2 loss teams have money..............