Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Boys, What is your best play today? (Friday) Mine is...

Wisconsin Milwaukee +3

This will be a close game until the end, and I think WM has the advantage slightly. Taking the points won't hurt. I know that the line has been pushed against me overnight, but I think +3 is the peak

Let's get some winners in this thread

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Providence/ND over 130.5

ND doesn't run the burn offense in a spot like this (significant home fave) and have to be frustrated after last couple of games. think that they will get out and run (relatively speaking for them) to get their confidence back for the Big East tourney, and Providence defense is subpar (102.8 PomDef). similar spot vs DePaul a few weeks ago (ND -12, total 138) went to 160. ND has been playing high-scoring at home of late with exception of WVU game, which went over 1H and probably would've gone over for game if WVU hadn't scored only 16 points 2H.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Indiana St

Too many reasons, think it will be close with possibility of su win

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youngstown St +6

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

On that play as well Romanov, it does look like +3 was the peak. Going to see how some other lines move today, I want to keep an eye on Loyola Marymount.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless Vegas is pulling some strings Marist -5 against a terrible St. Pete should be a lock. Delaware -12 against a 1 win Towson isn't looking bad either