bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Michigan +2.5????????????????

i know it has already started BUT michigan is going to absolutley DEMOLISH illy tonight.This was too easy of a bet!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Illinois first half. Michigan might not be motivated to play and its gonna be tough playing at Illinois. Illinois has much more to gain in this game than Michigan.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

How small of a dick can you possibly have? You post this when they are up 7-2.

Why are people like Bradley allowed to post?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    How small of a dick can you possibly have? You post this when they are up 7-2.

Why are people like Bradley allowed to post?

you must have a brain the size of a pea to not understand what my post meant...up 7-2???Games almost over right???Man are you stupid.I gave my opinion 2 mins into the game.So basically what your saying is that the game is over and michigan has won the game already because they are up 7-2?

if you knew how to read you may understand my post.I said michigan was going to beat the helllllllllllll out of illy when it was 7-2.What was wrong with that comment?Please enlighten me with your powerful smart brain in your head.

You are implying that a 7-2 game is over and i look stupid for making this comment when there is 38 mins left in the game.If you knew how to read and understand then you may have been able to pick up on what i was saying...i said when it was 7-2 that michigan was going to rolllllllllllllllllllllllll illy tonight and look whats happening now.Almost half and they are rollin g just like i said!

now had i made this comment at halftime i may have looked stupid,but 2 mins into the game come on man,i hope you are smarter than that.

bradleysnyder

and what does a dick have to do with posting in a sports forum Mr genius!?!?