RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its just tough when everything points one direction, then I get the line to drop a full point before tip and the team still blows up in the final 5 minutes. This is a tough loss. Makes me sick when people tail me and I lose. I hate the fact that I lost people money more than the fact I lost my own. On to tomorrow, damn it.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Its just tough when everything points one direction, then I get the line to drop a full point before tip and the team still blows up in the final 5 minutes. This is a tough loss. Makes me sick when people tail me and I lose. I hate the fact that I lost people money more than the fact I lost my own. On to tomorrow, damn it.

dont stress that bro, i lost a good amount of money on this game but im up an enormous amount for the week still. Keep doing what your doing, you made me look into a game and looking back at it, it still was the right play.

BOL in the future

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

People decided to tail. You never asked. Fack em. Keep your head up and get some sleep. Gonna need it for the weekend

Gonad
    Gonad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7081

Look forward to your tourney plays, RD!

H8_2_W8
    H8_2_W8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    We are all Big boys and Girls. I appreciate your well thought out analysis and comments. Thanks for posting!

First 123