REGULAR PLAYS
    ***CINCINNATI - PK
    **TENNESSEE +1.5
    **PITT -10.5

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

One of my biggest play today is Toledo, but booked this morning at -4, -120. Line drop to -3.5 now .
    Didn't like the line movement, but still very confident about the play. What's your system tell you about this play...................NO PLAY???
    I like Northwestern, and South Florida on your list. Like to see Missouri to bounce back, but always afraid to back a team after a very emotional lost (I had them last week against KSU).
    Best of luck with your plays. Do you play any NBA or other sports?

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    One of my biggest play today is Toledo, but booked this morning at -4, -120. Line drop to -3.5 now . Didn't like the line movement, but still very confident about the play. What's your system tell you about this play...................NO PLAY??? I like Northwestern, and South Florida on your list. Like to see Missouri to bounce back, but always afraid to back a team after a very emotional lost (I had them last week against KSU). Best of luck with your plays. Do you play any NBA or other sports?
    Hey Darkenergy,

Since I have revised the system, I don't play games that don't get a certain amount of bets. Toledo would fall below the needed amount. Even if it did get enough bets, it would be a no play with a very slight lean Toledo. I do bet both NCAA Football and NFL until College Hoops starts, but I always end up down. College Hoops is my favorite to bet, study, and watch. At the end of the day, I view this all as entertainment and if I make money along the way I'm pleased. Best of luck on your plays this evening.
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 02-29-12 at 06:53 PM.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Nice night. Congrats