Elysee26
    Elysee26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Ohio +1 vs. Kent State ??

Somebody help me, didn't Ohio just beat them by 15? Both schools are in Ohio so it's not like Kent State can have that big of a home court advantage?? Somebody hurt?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

OU beat Kent by 22 about 6 weeks ago. no one is hurt. if anything, Justin Greene is just about back to 100% from his ankle injury. can't understand your HCA comment. the schools are about three hours apart, but Akron and Kent are only a few miles apart and HCA is significant for both when they play one another. the crowd will be overwhelmingly KSU fans and OU has a long bus ride. Kent's senior night and the winner of this game gets a bye in the first round of the MAC tourney. OU off huge win over Akron Sunday night, while Kent has struggled losing three straight since Greene's injury. Kent for me.

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

I would have thought the public would be hammering Ohio but 62% are on Kent

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by hustlehard617 View Post
    I would have thought the public would be hammering Ohio but 62% are on Kent
    that is a mystery. however, we're talking about overnight numbers at this point. can't view 8 am public bet % as being equivalent to the 6 pm public bet %.

Elysee26

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    OU beat Kent by 22 about 6 weeks ago. no one is hurt. if anything, Justin Greene is just about back to 100% from his ankle injury. can't understand your HCA comment. the schools are about three hours apart, but Akron and Kent are only a few miles apart and HCA is significant for both when they play one another. the crowd will be overwhelmingly KSU fans and OU has a long bus ride. Kent's senior night and the winner of this game gets a bye in the first round of the MAC tourney. OU off huge win over Akron Sunday night, while Kent has struggled losing three straight since Greene's injury. Kent for me.
    What the f*ck does Akron have to do with this thread??? Isn't this Ohio U vs. Kent State. Did I read the games wrong?? If you just had a brain fart and put Akron down instead of Ohio U, I don't see how three hours is a huge home court. They play home and home each year, therefore I'm thinking the guys on Ohio's team are used to playing there?? Who is Justin Greene and which team does he play for?? Again, I know nothing except Kent State got beat down a few weeks ago and now they are laying a point? Thanks for responding. At the moment I would think Ohio is a gift....

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Elysee26 View Post
    What the f*ck does Akron have to do with this thread??? Isn't this Ohio U vs. Kent State. Did I read the games wrong?? If you just had a brain fart and put Akron down instead of Ohio U, I don't see how three hours is a huge home court. They play home and home each year, therefore I'm thinking the guys on Ohio's team are used to playing there?? Who is Justin Greene and which team does he play for?? Again, I know nothing except Kent State got beat down a few weeks ago and now they are laying a point? Thanks for responding. At the moment I would think Ohio is a gift....

BiffTFinancial

My point, and I was trying to be polite, is that assuming no HCA because teams are in same state, is silly. Are UNC ans Duke in same state? Is there no HCA in that game?

BiffTFinancial

And if you don't know who Justin Greene is, I wouldn't bet on this game. BOL to you whatever you decide.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

80% on Kent St.

Elysee26

Biff T, my apology, I'm thinking one of these schools must be in Akron? LMAO at myself, anyway you are dead on, I know less than nothing about these teams except that Ohio HAMMERED these guys a few weeks back and according to you by 22. Question - do you think Kent State has the kind of team and HCA to make up for a 22 pt. beatdown? Again, apology for the quick assh*le response, trying to work and think sports is not a good combo. BOL to you as well......

BiffTFinancial

No worries pal. I'm passing on this game myself, think over actually best play. Just saying have to consider what it's like for players. 3 hour bus ride to rabid KSU gym. Definite HCA. think Kent by 4-5. BOL to you.