head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

2Plays 2Watch 2uesday

Michigan St -2...I really expected IU to be favored in this game considering their stellar home record think this line says a lot...plus I like the way MSU matches up vs IU.

Florida +3.5...coming off a bad loss @ Georgia think is a wake-up call, probably last home game for Vandy's starting 5 (assuming Jenkins goes pro) think those emotions will have an affect on their energy and play.

GL ALL

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

head_strong, my fellow Pirate Alumni, haven't seen you in a while, good to have you back.

I like MSU although I'm not touching that game side wise (under maybe) but I have to say, I'm on Vandy -3.5...Florida is all banged up, had 7 guys in rehab before Georgia game and I expect the same this week. Also hurting after the loss of Yugette (however you spell it). Plus home teams in the SEC have the biggest advantage statistically in officiating. (kind of the same way in big 10 is why i'm staying away from MSU vs Indiana, although as I said, I like MSU)

BOL to you!

head_strong

Whats up bud hope all is well, Ruffin pulled in 1 of the nicest recruiting classes I can remember (although it would have been nice to land Jamal Marcus and Jela Duncan). Give these guys a couple years I think we will consistently be in the top 25.

You make some valid points in reference to Florida/Vandy, with live wagering not too worried should be multiple opportunities to hedge if need be. Gl man and nice hearing from you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good to see you posting again chief.

head_strong

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good to see you posting again chief.

Hows it going No coin nice to hear from you, hope you've been profiting off this CBB season it's been a good 1...doubt I'll be posting regularly again anytime soon, surfing remains #1 priority.

head_strong

Kansas St -2 (-155)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    Hows it going No coin nice to hear from you, hope you've been profiting off this CBB season it's been a good 1...doubt I'll be posting regularly again anytime soon, surfing remains #1 priority.
    Hasn't been, but thanks for asking.