Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's Picks

14-4-1 over the last 2 days. Running hot lately. 2 weekends ago hit my first 7 team parlay which turned a $50 bet into just over $2000. Teams were Florida, FSU, Murray, Long Beach, UNC, ND (got lucky), and Marquette.

NBA is back so have an influx of games on Tuesday to choose from.

TCU +7.5 Huge line for a hot team facing a struggling Wyoming team. Unless the fix is in this should be a winner.

Vandy -3.5 This line is almost to good to be true for a team as good as Vandy playing at home. Only 2 losses in last 5 games were to UK and both games they were only a few plays away from securing W's in those.

Weber State +4.5 Has had problems playing in Montana but I expect them to break through and win this game. So playing the ML is definitely an option. Either way a solid pick @ +4.5

Mich State -2.5 Going to pound Indy down low and bring them back down to earth after their big win over lowly Minnesota. Current conventional wisdom is to take the B1G home dog bc they will have 3 extra players on the court with whistles in their mouth but MSU should still pull through.

NBA Picks: Less confident with these 2 but look like intriguing plays

Cavs +3.5 buy the half point against aging Celtics
    Jazz +2.5 against the Kings.

Hockey Parlay of the night

Wings (-200), Phx (-105), Wild (-105).

Will update with player prop bets tmrw. GL

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

like your capping style frisco/giving reasons for your picks/i do fine in nhl/so so in nba/def. need help in cbb./tailing you/gl both of us

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

do you bet the same amount on all your plays?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I like TCU to keep it close and Vandy to take care of business.

Weber and MSU are two I'm still debating...the officials scare me with Indiana and last years results of how Weber dominated at home but then got dominated in Montana scares me also.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    do you bet the same amount on all your plays?
    No it definitely varies. Usually bet in increments of 20 or 25 ranging up to 250 depending on how i'm feeling about the games. I think tonight would be a great night to go ahead and do a 4 team teaser (getting the 10 points) and pretty much guarantee a payday. Ex would be

mavericks -.5 @ home against Nets
    TCU +17.5. Wyoming can't score enough to beat someone by 18, and will have problems winning in the first place.
    Vandy +6.5
    Bulls -3.5 @ home against NO. Could always sub in Indiana (+12.5) or Wisc. (+.5) for the bulls.