No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Indiana +2 on Tuesday

Love the Spartans this season, but it's going to be hard to back them at Assembly Hall. IU and MSU played a weird game at the Breslin Center early in the season; teams traded huge runs. Hoosiers were in it until late. They've been outstanding on their home court, and MSU has been living on the edge lately on the road. I think they might get tripped up here. There will probably be 3's available soon enough.

Also leaning Providence and Vandy. Interesting that UCF is a DD dog at Memphis and that St. Louis is favored by 7.5 vs. Xavier.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

im leaning towards KSU -4

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

DePaul +13.5 might be worth a look.

Also kind of like Youngstown State -3.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I'll actually hang with you on Indiana here, NoCoin.

It is 5 on 8 for any opponent in the smelly Assembly Hall, Illinois was hanging with them a few weeks back and Indiana shot more free throws than field goals in the game once the refs took over.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I'll actually hang with you on Indiana here, NoCoin. It is 5 on 8 for any opponent in the smelly Assembly Hall, Illinois was hanging with them a few weeks back and Indiana shot more free throws than field goals in the game once the refs took over.
    Haha sorry grapes much? Don't hate on the Hoosiers because your team takes the crybaby, soft mentality of your infantile head coach.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

liking Indiana too after Sunday, some on the ML too? i still remember them beating Kentucky with that last second 3... awesome game

they won big for me too on Sunday

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Michigan State are road warriors. Sorry for your loss ahead of time, NC.

Mr. Doughnut

It's the B1G. Home dogs are always great picks.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Haha sorry grapes much? Don't hate on the Hoosiers because your team takes the crybaby, soft mentality of your infantile head coach.
    Considering Zeller swung his elbow, popped Leonard in the chin, and then Leonard was called for a foul that put him in foul trouble, I don't even think the most homer Indiana fan on the planet could say that game was fairly officiated.

Not only is it ridiculous to be called for a blocking foul when you are hit with a flying elbow as the only contact, but it is actually a rule that any elbow contact above the neck is a flagrant foul on the offender, accidental or not.

Also, if you are an Indiana fan, calling Weber infantile is funny considering your head coach is Crean.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

is the O/U 139 seem high for a great MSU defense

Mr. Doughnut

Considering Zeller swung his elbow, popped Leonard in the chin, and then Leonard was called for a foul that put him in foul trouble, I don't even think the most homer Indiana fan on the planet could say that game was fairly officiated. Not only is it ridiculous to be called for a blocking foul when you are hit with a flying elbow as the only contact, but it is actually a rule that any elbow contact above the neck is a flagrant foul on the offender, accidental or not. Also, if you are an Indiana fan, calling Weber infantile is funny considering your head coach is Crean.
    HA! You have quite the selective memory. You bring the elbow up, but ignore when Leonard blatantly pushed Zeller down at mid-court? At least Cody's play was a true basketball play. Leonard is a soft crybaby. Seriously, this is college basketball, I shouldn't turn on my TV to see a 7-footer on the bench sobbing.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

youngstown state -3 at home in first round of horizon league championship.
    leaning that way right now. thanks for the insight, no coin. good luck tomorrow.

PickWinnerAllDay

HA! You have quite the selective memory. You bring the elbow up, but ignore when Leonard blatantly pushed Zeller down at mid-court? At least Cody's play was a true basketball play. Leonard is a soft crybaby. Seriously, this is college basketball, I shouldn't turn on my TV to see a 7-footer on the bench sobbing.
    Zeller's flop at mid court was pretty funny.

You saw the push, Leonard used 1/10th of his muscle... is Zeller really admitting to pro scouts that Leonard is 1000 times stronger than him? Won't be good for his draft stock.

Mr. Doughnut

Zeller's flop at mid court was pretty funny. You saw the push, Leonard used 1/10th of his muscle... is Zeller really admitting to pro scouts that Leonard is 1000 times stronger than him? Won't be good for his draft stock.
    Again...was Zeller the one on the bench crying last week? Of course so would I if I was Leonard, having to live in that shithole of Champaign and be coached by Bruce Weber is something I wouldn't even wish upon my greatest enemy.

PickWinnerAllDay

Again...was Zeller the one on the bench crying last week? Of course so would I if I was Leonard, having to live in that shithole of Champaign and be coached by Bruce Weber is something I wouldn't even wish upon my greatest enemy.
    Good one.

Good luck losing first round in the tournament because I"m pretty sure that tournament games aren't played in Bloomington where the officials allow you to shoot 42 free throws.

By the way... Champaign > Bloomington. That isn't even up for discussion.

Mr. Doughnut

Good one. Good luck losing first round in the tournament because I"m pretty sure that tournament games aren't played in Bloomington where the officials allow you to shoot 42 free throws. By the way... Champaign > Bloomington. That isn't even up for discussion.
    This is true, the tournament IU will be playing in plays on a neutral court. Now the NIT on the other hand...hopefully your Illini can represent the B1G well in the NIT. How does it feel to know that Northwestern will be playing in the dance while the Illiwhini won't?

And Champaign is not on the same level as Bloomington. Let's not be ridiculous here. You're proving your ignorance.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Mich St -2.5 large...

PickWinnerAllDay

This is true, the tournament IU will be playing in plays on a neutral court. Now the NIT on the other hand...hopefully your Illini can represent the B1G well in the NIT. How does it feel to know that Northwestern will be playing in the dance while the Illiwhini won't?

And Champaign is not on the same level as Bloomington. Let's not be ridiculous here. You're proving your ignorance.
    Funny you should try to insult Illinois for POSSIBLY playing in the NIT... Indiana has had how many years the last 5 without making the tournament????

And Bloomington is a shit hole. Get real... Champaign > Bloomington.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'd stay far far away from this game picking sides.

Under is where its at

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

IU it is for me

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Michigan State are road warriors. Sorry for your loss ahead of time, NC.
    MSU has won at Ohio State and Wisconsin, but they gave up nearly 90 points in Evanston (loss), scored barely over 40 at Illinois (loss), choked late at Michigan and had to rally at Minnesota just last week.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

By the way... Champaign > Bloomington. That isn't even up for discussion.
    I hope you mean as a town, because if you're talking crowds, you just lost what little shred of credibility you had.

ohdawerz
    ohdawerz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I hope you mean as a town, because if you're talking crowds, you just lost what little shred of credibility you had.
    I'm with you tonight No Coin...Very Biased pick for me but Hoosier nation about to be rockin. Assembly>Sparta ... .... ... ... .... X10>Illinois. I'll be on the floor behind the basket letting those green backs know that IU will be cashing the greenbacks! I know your not a Big10 fan but we should see some good basketball.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Would not bet the game if my life depended on it.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

This has all the makings for another boring Big 10 sloooooww battle.

Under.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

surprise surprise another dog pick...

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

IU gonna whoop some ass tonight. IU>IL in every way. And PickWinnerAllDay you have one of the worst coaches in college basketball while we have one of the best

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow so many sticks and stones flying around in this thread. Nahhh - nahnah - nah - nahh - nah..... my dad's stronger than your dad.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Considering Zeller swung his elbow, popped Leonard in the chin, and then Leonard was called for a foul that put him in foul trouble, I don't even think the most homer Indiana fan on the planet could say that game was fairly officiated.

Not only is it ridiculous to be called for a blocking foul when you are hit with a flying elbow as the only contact, but it is actually a rule that any elbow contact above the neck is a flagrant foul on the offender, accidental or not.

Also, if you are an Indiana fan, calling Weber infantile is funny considering your head coach is Crean.
    Yeah...damn refs cost Illinois the home losses to Northwestern & Purdue also!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    This has all the makings for another boring Big 10 sloooooww battle.

Under.

Yeah like the 103-89 Indiana-Iowa game at Assembly Hall. Hell most NBA games don't crack 192 anymore? The Hoosiers run as much as possible for a 60% white team.

van1LLaDutch
    van1LLaDutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Goin with 1h U 64.5 Daddy's a regular

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I lean Indiana but not strong enough to bet them. I am against you with Youngstown, Green Bay is my POD. And Saint Louis line seems right on, they may be the most underrated team in the country in the public's eye but the linemakers know better. Pomeroy has Saint Louis by 10.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Like IU ATS and ML...good luck

wsdeejay
    wsdeejay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

should of waited. as i saw 3's n 2.5's lightin up the boards last night

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ohdawerz View Post
    I'm with you tonight No Coin...Very Biased pick for me but Hoosier nation about to be rockin. Assembly>Sparta ... .... ... ... .... X10>Illinois. I'll be on the floor behind the basket letting those green backs know that IU will be cashing the greenbacks! I know your not a Big10 fan but we should see some good basketball.
    Actually I'm a huge Big Ten fan.

123 Last