YTD: 310-296-7, -5.03

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

On this one too. Its a Kine system pick too if you didnt know

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

While Kine system is better than most, it is still flawed in that it gives no regard to the line of the specific game (other than the catch-all > 6.5).

TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey LT, how confident are you with this play? Shitty card today, IMO and I feel like the only play worth playing is Oklahoma State right now and looking to find another. Why do you like Northern Arizona in this one?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by TailMe View Post
    Hey LT, how confident are you with this play? Shitty card today, IMO and I feel like the only play worth playing is Oklahoma State right now and looking to find another. Why do you like Northern Arizona in this one?
    Don't get me wrong, NoAz is a BAD team that has lost 15 in a row. BUT, this is a rare case where their defense is not considerably worse that their opponent, Montana State has lost eight games in a row themselves and lost their best player for the season two weeks ago due to injuries incurred in an off-the-court fight, and Montana State only won the first meeting by two points while at full strength.