MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Well it worked.....I don't mind coaches speaking whats on their minds at all.......

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will get blown the fuk out in first round but good coaching job getting Lamar in.

Maybe he'll return to a major university, although like someone said he did a poor job at Texas tech.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Anyone can redeem themselves, if they are competent. I know less than nothing about Lamar, and their conference. Although winning in the fashion they di was impressive.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All coaches should be like that
    Get him in the nba

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All coaches should be like that
    Get him in the nba

If he talked about his players like that the nbapa would have him hanging upside down from the rafters.

The guy is a fukkin joke. Getting a bunch of never will bes to respond is a little different than trying to motivate real talent.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

They've won every game by double digits since this press conference. It looks to me that this press conference might have been long overdue. Maybe this job in the Southland Conference has given him an aggressive, coaching edge he didn't have at Tech. I'm a Bobby Knight fan, and even I thought it was wrong for his son to be handed the keys to a 2012 Toyota Camry job in the Big 12. Sometimes you appreciate what you have, and work harder and focus more when you have the 1974 Pontiac Ventura job.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sounds to me like his team is poorly coached.

That said, it was a good press conference.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Pat Knight was the worst shooter to ever play college basketball. Even the General was not immune to nepotism.

First 12