therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Mich st -5.5. What am I not seeing here?

Ok I'm thinking mich st wins by at least 10. But line moved the wrong way. Public is all over sparty. I understand RLM but I also watch bball and it looks like sparty is a juggernaut. And the gophers look like... gophers. I already had 1 unit on msu and was gonna put 1 more but saw the line movement. Is this vegas trying to confuse us?? If so good job you got me. Any input is appreciated.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Last chance for Minn to get a great quality win on their resume. They would then have to win their remaining conference games to make the tourney. Possible...I guess. Probable...No. Sparty has been better than expected this year. Last week when Ohio St went to Minnesota the line was around -8 and they won by 10. By that and that alone, I say the line is accurate. Minnesota doesn't have the athletes to stick with MSU on a nightly basis, but on a final gasp situation, I am staying away. Might make a last second play on Minnesota ML small. GL.

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Welp, MSU stormed back to get you that cover, then gave up a garbage 3 to blow the cover that they never really deserved.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

seriously cost me 4 team parlay

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

ridiculous when he hit that garbage 3. things like that have been happening all night

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Ya, I had a lotto ticket of a parlay which included the T'wolves' comeback tonight and had the Spartan's came back I could have hedged tomorrow's soccer game between Ajax and Man U, and guarantee a very nice profit. Tough pill to swallow, especially known MSU would have been damn lucky to cover, only to get there and been unlucky to not cover. That's what I get for making silly parlay's though, hopefully no one lost too much on this game.

lotterypick05
    lotterypick05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I had MSU @ -4.5. lol -3.5 in the 2nd half. MSU has been making me ridiculous $ lately. They've came together as a team to watch going into the tournament.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That was Minny's last chance at a big win to boost them into bubble talk. Just don't have the horses, and really stagnant offense kills them. Had them small play on the ML, and they blew it. Not really surprised though, could see it coming the final 5 minutes. They needed to be up by 10 points to hang on. Feel for you guys with Mich St -5.5, tough one. Svcks when a team has no chance at covering, then gives you a glimmer of hope, and then it get pulled away. Mich St was fortunate to get a W when they were outplayed for most of the game. Fun game to watch though...

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Sharp line I guess. Glad I only played 1u. Thanks pirate u talked me outta goin bigger.