Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Wednesday Plays

Need to bounce back today, went 2-4 yesterday. That's the last time I'll ever bet Georgetown or the Pistons to win SU though I can guarantee that! Today we got

Michigan St -5.5
    West Virginia tt o61
    Wichita St -5

Here's a little bit of reasoning for each of these: MSU is playing lights out right now. Struggled a little bit in the first half against Purdue but Minnesota is not Purdue and I see Izzo having Nix, Payne, and Green ready to keep getting the ball down low for those high % shots. I follow MSU pretty closely and this is the time of year every year when everything comes together for them.

-WVU- I couldn't really get a good lean on this game so I went with the team total. I've seen their past few games and I really like the way they play. They got that big Kilici kid down low and I love the way he plays. Their most recent away games WVU has scored 66 @Pitt, 87 @ Providence, 61 @ Cuse', and 62@ St. Johns. Against good opponents, ND has given up 76, 59, 58, 67 points to Depaul Marquette Cuse' and Uconn in that order. Look for WVU to score between 60-65 today.

Wichita State- They are playing as good as they could probably play right now. Although the last time these 2 met Wichita only won by 3 at home, they are better than that. I think they will show that tonight. Ill. State plays very tough at home but I don't think they are on the same level as the Shockers. Should be a high scoring game and stay close til they pull away. Both have done great ATS lately however, the Redbirds are 8-18 ATS their last 26 home games vs a team with a winning record while the Shockers are 10-1 ATS as a .5-6.5 fav, including 5-1 their last 6 ATS on the road against a team with a winning record.
    Last edited by Dom177; 02-22-12 at 11:00 PM.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Adding in a 3 team parlay
    MSU ML -245/ Purdue ML -500/Akron ML -345
    Last edited by Dom177; 02-22-12 at 11:00 PM.