SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up taking miss state +17 in a 3 team 8point tease....the other 2 teams already covered

LordStark
    LordStark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    I ended up taking miss state +17 in a 3 team 8point tease....the other 2 teams already covered
    If I wanted to jinx ya I'd tell you to head to the window now to cash that bad boy....but I don't, so I won't

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go sippi this would be to good to be true

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

Kentucky ML may screw my 4 team parlay

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by georgejung View Post
    Im gonna have to say no. I go to school at Mississippi State and the team/coach chemistry is going down the drain. Im friends with many of the players on the team and they have lost confidence in Stansbury. Kentucky by a large margin
    Good friends with the team? God I hope not. I am many miles away in south beach and read and watched quotes and interviews from the team and could gauge well enough that they haven't given up on their coach or the season. Seems like your "frends" are misrepresenting the truth to you.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

lets go miss st backers!

this is the reason i barely post my picks anymore i feel like many of you peeps are too stubborn to listen

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Beware of the bald headed refs in both college and nba...........

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

yeah dude. we will see who is right after the game
    looks like your peoples been playing you

georgejung
    georgejung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Good friends with the team? God I hope not. I am many miles away in south beach and read and watched quotes and interviews from the team and could gauge well enough that they haven't given up on their coach or the season. Seems like your "frends" are misrepresenting the truth to you.
    up 60 to 53 with 6 minutes left. lose 73-64. Probably the worst basketball coached team in the sec. Im pretty sure i know 2 of them pretty good considering one is my roommate. but you are right, in south beach biting on any news the media feeds you. dumbass

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    This is the bet you want to make if your going to consider taking MSU at all. They are a bad 2nd half team.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by balla05 View Post
    i took miss st. first half on the +5. Im hoping they can keep it close for the half, then get out scored by 12 in the second half.

Balla05...You called it buddy!!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LordStark View Post
    If I wanted to jinx ya I'd tell you to head to the window now to cash that bad boy....but I don't, so I won't
    lol, funny LordStark

MeatWad

up 60 to 53 with 6 minutes left. lose 73-64. Probably the worst basketball coached team in the sec. Im pretty sure i know 2 of them pretty good considering one is my roommate. but you are right, in south beach biting on any news the media feeds you. dumbass
    If you are attending Miss St, you are likely the complete dumbass in this conversation. Living in Mississippi in general is not a good reflection on your level of intellect or culture. Your roomate probably doesn't even start.

I scour all sources of media in situations like this, when a team appears to possibly be experiecing internal turmoil or breakdown. I do not "bite on any piece of news" I pay for and consult as many sources as possible when I place substantial wagers. I read everything acutely discerning the significance of the information, utilizing my analytical thinking and critical reading comprehension skills attaind by graduating near the top of my class at a world renowned university. But that is also why I pull all night party/sex sessions, play daily at the beach, call noone boss, dont own an alarm clock, and make wagers on Miss St +9.5. You should be finding better ways to capitalize off of all your "insiders' knowledge", than posting losing/push reccomendations on the team you know soo well.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    If you are attending Miss St, you are likely the complete dumbass in this conversation. Living in Mississippi in general is not a good reflection on your level of intellect or culture. Your roomate probably doesn't even start. I scour all sources of media in situations like this, when a team appears to possibly be experiecing internal turmoil or breakdown. I do not "bite on any piece of news" I pay for and consult as many sources as possible when I place substantial wagers. I read everything acutely discerning the significance of the information, utilizing my analytical thinking and critical reading comprehension skills attaind by graduating near the top of my class at a world renowned university. But that is also why I pull all night party/sex sessions, play daily at the beach, call noone boss, dont own an alarm clock, and make wagers on Miss St +9.5. You should be finding better ways to capitalize off of all your "insiders' knowledge", than posting losing/push reccomendations on the team you know soo well.
    All hail MeatWad, King of Sports Betting, knower of all!

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    This guys calls me a dumbass and I can't defend myself? I would bet 100-1 he wouldnt call me a dumbass in person, yet I can't defend myself here? This clown comes in here acting like he knows the team and has inside info on the state of affairs in Starkville. I contest it with a write up of the game that proved to be more accurate than his insider's knowledge. Not saying you should hail me, I am not omniscient or king of anything, but idolize me if you want.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Now that was an epic collapse, Miss St couldn't get it done again. Three things I learned in that game:

1. In the first half Kentucky really showed that their Defense is vulnerable and that they are young and can lose their heads.
    2. Second half, Kentucky showed how explosive their offense can be and how they can just dominate when they get in the zone.
    3. Miss State is over rated and even at home with a 13 point lead they cannot beat a title contender, hence they have no shot of doing anything in the tourney.

All in all, rather impressed by Kentucky second half. The half time line on Kentucky second half -13 opened at +225 was so close to pulling the trigger on that one but wanted to root for Miss St so bad. When it was 60-53 the ML for kentucky to win was over +150 passed again so I could root with Miss St. God they suck.

georgejung
    georgejung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    typical internet badass

MeatWad

Miss St played all out for as long as they could, clearly a more meaningful game for them. They played as hard as they could, contrary what an insider in this thread posted. In the end, they started to fade, UK showed their resilience, expending maximal effort on both sides of the court in the 2nd half.

UK's defensive intensity got them back into the game, as Miss St was collapsing down the stretch, UK had fresher legs due to the fact they did not expend much energy throughout much of the 1st half. Seemed like they were motivated and focused by the fact Miss ST's energy was fading. UK is the best team in the country while Miss St are more qualified to make a little run in the NIT or lose the first week of the big tourney.

MeatWad

typical badass
    FYP...

First 12