UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Basketball players least intelligent of any sport!

Seems like basketball players are the dumbest of any sport! Morons fouling in the worst situations, chucking up 3s when all you need is a 2, getting a technical foul because they wanna be Mr. Tough Guy, could go on and on and on.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

depaul played super dumb at the end, texas just couldn't defend baylor at all. what kind of team launches 31 threes and only makes 6 of them? a dumb fukking team like depaul

UpsetSpecial09

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    depaul played super dumb at the end, texas just couldn't defend baylor at all
    ya but the Texas foul at the end cost them the chance to win, there is NO REASON to foul there! i was on St Johns ML so no worries there.

its not just that game, i watch a lot of sports and while there are dumb guys on every team, basketball players have to have the least common sense of ANY sport. you see the stuff i mentioned above in every game for the most part, selfish dumb players!

Cyclonenation
    Cyclonenation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also easier to say with basketball as it can be a "one man" game at times. And there are a lot more decisions to be made. A basketball player may touch the ball 100 times a night. But in a football game a WR may only get the ball 2 or 3 times a game so not as many chances for indiciduals to make stupid choices. If that makes sense at all?

UpsetSpecial09

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonenation View Post
    Also easier to say with basketball as it can be a "one man" game at times. And there are a lot more decisions to be made. A basketball player may touch the ball 100 times a night. But in a football game a WR may only get the ball 2 or 3 times a game so not as many chances for indiciduals to make stupid choices. If that makes sense at all?
    ya i see what your saying but still you can't be defending constant stupid decisions? these guys get payed MILLIONS of dollars to play well and not be idiots, yet so many of them can't do that . you don't see it as much in other sports.

tdforte22
    FSU
    tdforte22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What about the guy dunking it with 1 second left when they were down 3 tonight