crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for burning my 200 bucks Nova under 2nd half and game

Unfukkin real, I'm sick.

crzbrave

Sitting there saying anything but OT, and Nova gives the ball away.. this team is the ultimate choke.

crzbrave

Hope the punks cry over this game all night.

crzbrave

FUK

Ushouldpayme
    Ushouldpayme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 789

I learned about betting FH home teams. That's all Nova was good for tonight.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

NOVA is a Clown Squad this year, so is Uconn. Tough game to watch let alone bet. Get it back buddy!

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    NOVA is a Clown Squad this year, so is Uconn. Tough game to watch let alone bet. Get it back buddy!
    Big East overall is a disappointment this season. Definitely not the power house conference it has been the past few years.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd half college o/u's in hoops s my thing. Over the years I have really developed a knack for picking 2nd half total winners (especially playing the unders). 2nd half unders, in particular, has been my bread and butter for a while now, making me some outstanding money.. Having said that I cant begin to tell you how many times Villanova has utterly and totally fu*ked 2nd half unders bets when the 2nd half unders in their games should be clear and outright winners. Today it was the errant pass that lead to ot. 2 days ago it was allowing nd to get back in the game forcing overtime. The game prior to that vs usf they were down between 19-21 points with 2 minutes left and all of a sudden they start full court pressing usf. Keep in mind they hadnt been pressing the entire game and the game is way out of reach down 20 with 2 minutes and change left. USF breaks the press easy and scores like 3 or 4 layups in 1 minute. The clock gets under 1 minute and theyre still down 20 points. With 1:06 seconds there is still an 11 point cushion to push the unders, we got it! Nope, villanova keeps fouling and pressing on every usf possession and still down 20 with 1:06 to go. 56 seconds left another foul sending usf to the line....... 24 seconds left, last possesion of the game right, usf has the ball up 20 points and still a 1 point cushion even after all the bullsh+t novas put you through. Nope, nova fouls usf hits the free throws, bye bye unders. They pulled a variation of this same crap in their home game with marquette and with serious aid from the refs on both sides (4 technical fouls are called in 1 game, etc), bye bye unders. And so on and so forth. Point is, games in which villanova is involved in, these little tiny f*ggots from this peice of shit school from philadelphia always find a way to butcher ones unders at all costs

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    2nd half college o/u's in hoops s my thing. Over the years I have really developed a knack for picking 2nd half total winners (especially playing the unders). 2nd half unders, in particular, has been my bread and butter for a while now, making me some outstanding money.. Having said that I cant begin to tell you how many times Villanova has utterly and totally fu*ked 2nd half unders bets when the 2nd half unders in their games should be clear and outright winners. Today it was the errant pass that lead to ot. 2 days ago it was allowing nd to get back in the game forcing overtime. The game prior to that vs usf they were down between 19-21 points with 2 minutes left and all of a sudden they start full court pressing usf. Keep in mind they hadnt been pressing the entire game and the game is way out of reach down 20 with 2 minutes and change left. USF breaks the press easy and scores like 3 or 4 layups in 1 minute. The clock gets under 1 minute and theyre still down 20 points. With 1:06 seconds there is still an 11 point cushion to push the unders, we got it! Nope, villanova keeps fouling and pressing on every usf possession and still down 20 with 1:06 to go. 56 seconds left another foul sending usf to the line....... 24 seconds left, last possesion of the game right, usf has the ball up 20 points and still a 1 point cushion even after all the bullsh+t novas put you through. Nope, nova fouls usf hits the free throws, bye bye unders. They pulled a variation of this same crap in their home game with marquette and with serious aid from the refs on both sides (4 technical fouls are called in 1 game, etc), bye bye unders. And so on and so forth. Point is, games in which villanova is involved in, these little tiny f*ggots from this peice of shit school from philadelphia always find a way to butcher ones unders at all costs
    thats why i take the over with them.. CASH COW!!!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^exactly, ovas and novas'

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

sash were do you go to get the half stats ,or what do you look for in the second half

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

That sucks man, I was on the better side of that bet but never again will I bet Nova..Had them ML and about threw a remote through the tv when they blew the huge first half lead. Or when they decided to take the second half off putting the team total bet and second half over risk