Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10 Plays - 2-18-12

OVERALL RECORD (100-94-2) -2.2 UNITS

In the red. Here we go...

***UCONN -3
    -
    The Huskies desperately need this game and my big reason for picking UConn is that Marquette has no true quality post defender. Otule and Gardner are out and while Crowder and Wilson are options, Crowder is undersized and Wilson is young. That being said, I think UConn has the advantage in the paint and should be able to exploit that if they choose. Johnson-Odom is great and hopefully UConn will have Lamb guard him today since he is a solid option to slow him down. My hopes are that UConn shows up to play today.

**NEW MEXICO -5
    -
    This would be a larger play, but UNLV is coming off a loss to TCU last game. I think New Mexico will come to play at home and get revenge for the big loss earlier in the year at UNLV. When I was figuring this spread, I had it around 2.5-3.5 points. This makes me think that Vegas is expecting a larger win for New Mexico.

**DAVIDSON +3
    -
    I like Davidson because they are at home and have proved that they can compete against and beat good teams (Kansas). The key to this game is whether or not Davidson can defend the 3 today. Davidson opponents have only shot 29% behind the arc at Davidson this season.Wichita St can shoot and it will take a very good defensive effort to make this happen, but I think Davidson will be up for it.

**ST JOHNS +4.5
    -
    UCLA is traveling across the country and playing an early game, which is usually a bad sign for the traveling team. Unfortunately, the home team is St Johns and they will have to be playing well today to make this happen. Another good thing is that UCLA has had their troubles as well this year and are a team that could lay an egg in this spot.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**TEXAS AM +7
    -This is Middleton's third game back and Dash Harris is supposed to play today as well. Even without those 2, the Aggies were very competitive at home against both Texas and Baylor. Neither of those teams are the Tigers, but I look for them to stay in the game again today against Mizzou.
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 02-18-12 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Got it at 7.5

Goodfella10

adding:

**cincinnati -6

**iona -9

**oklahoma st +4

Goodfella10

adding:

**nebraska +3

Goodfella10

adding:

**florida -5

Goodfella10

adding:

**miss st - ml (-160)

****ohio st -5

**villanova +2.5

**lbsu +4.5

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

just got out of the creighton game. wow

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    just got out of the creighton game. wow
    You a graduate or student there? Or just a fan?

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Just a fan 20 mins. north of omaha. went to the skers, illini game, then to the jays game. it was a good day. I just love Ncaa BB. Tons of excitment