jameellionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt -3

Get on it!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What makes you confident in Pitt?

I'm on West Virginia and the line just moved down from -3 to -2.5

I feel like not only did you get a bad line but you're on the wrong side as well. Good luck anyway. At least one of us will win.

jameellionaire

Good luck. I put my wager in at 8:58 so I'm surprised the line moved after that - can't read too much into a line movement with one minute left in any event.

Regardless of whether it's at 2.5 or 3, I think it's a bad line. I write off the multiple home losses as anomolies. This Pitt team is way better than WVU and is at home. I'm a casual bettor but I follow the Big East and don't think WVU has much of a chance tonight.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jameellionaire View Post
    Good luck. I put my wager in at 8:58 so I'm surprised the line moved after that - can't read too much into a line movement with one minute left in any event. Regardless of whether it's at 2.5 or 3, I think it's a bad line. I write off the multiple home losses as anomolies. This Pitt team is way better than WVU and is at home. I'm a casual bettor but I follow the Big East and don't think WVU has much of a chance tonight.
    The only reason I can see for taking Pitt is the fact that they are at home.

Also, I don't see how you justify multiple losses being anomalies. If a team keeps losing, it's probably more the norm than an anomaly.

Anyway, Good luck.

jameellionaire

Well, as you may recall, Pitt had a pretty significant injury for three of those four home losses. In any event, BOL - should be a good game.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jameellionaire View Post
    Well, as you may recall, Pitt had a pretty significant injury for three of those four home losses. In any event, BOL - should be a good game.
    Rivalry games typically are tight. It should be a good game.

BigDofBA

Pitt's losses weren't anomalies. They're just not that good.

I'm shocked WVU ran away with this one like they did.