Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Wieters you Suck!!!!!!

cant believe he missed that free throw!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Yeah that was bad! Take the "W" the way that game was officiated and played!

BoutDemCowboys

Movin on!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I can, smart play by the young man!

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yup he played aweful down the stretch missed layup and then missed free throws, as a fan glad that Cuse won but not that satisfied, glad my bet was split ml and -2

BoutDemCowboys

I'll tell u what. I had to put a small wager on Syracuse and they didn't cover, no big deal. The way the refs called that game who knows what the real outcome would have been. There were some god awful calls. I'm just glad we got the "W". Re-group and on to the next one!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the funny thing is that I usually only bet ML b/c I have been burned by point spreads so many times. So this morning I'm like okay -2 b/c the ML was not out yet and I figure what are the chances of this game being decided by 1 POINT!!????

half of me says it was just bad luck and to forget about. The other says to make a mental note to never bet ATS in basketball ever again. I don't want to keep making the same mistakes

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

bring out the tissues

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    I'll tell u what. I had to put a small wager on Syracuse and they didn't cover, no big deal. The way the refs called that game who knows what the real outcome would have been. There were some god awful calls. I'm just glad we got the "W". Re-group and on to the next one!

there were more calls in favor of the cuse dude

BoutDemCowboys

I'd say it was about even DUDE, dunno what game u were watching

chinoloco212

did u see that AND one they caleld that they CLEARLY fouled before the shot? the dude even pumped faked after

BoutDemCowboys

My point is if the Refs actually let the players play it would have been more of a fast tempo game. More fast breaks which both teams thrive off of. It would have been a different game for sure, and way more interesting to watch. Every minute there was some ghost call, or bullshit foul.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    did u see that AND one they caleld that they CLEARLY fouled before the shot? the dude even pumped faked after
    LOL we can go back and forth about shit calls all day. How bout the one foul Jardine had when I think it was Smith chucking up the 3 pointer. He didnt even get touched! Cmon man, refs sucked on both ends, we can agree on that!

chinoloco212

LOL we can go back and forth about shit calls all day. How bout the one foul Jardine had when I think it was Smith chucking up the 3 pointer. He didnt even get touched! Cmon man, refs sucked on both ends, we can agree on that!
    yea they didnt really letem play, too much wid the whistle blowing ah well ill take the win on PLAY OF THE YEAR haha bol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

oh I know!!!! couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. you don't foul a guy with 2 seconds left on the shot clock shooting up a long 3 pointer!

oh well , i'm done venting. That was a tough pill to swallow but I will take a break, reload, and come back strong in March.

andrewh81
    andrewh81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Second bet in a row where he screwed me. He missed two free throws with 2 seconds left against gtown and cost me the second half bet. Hope he bets against cuse, cause he sure plays like it.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Waiters can't make free throws, he should not be handling the ball at the end of the game like that, he has been a liability lately, definately not the waiters that was considered the best 6th man in the country only a few weeks ago

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well it would be amazing if the college coaches would stress how important free throws are...these days an average team could be a great team if they could hit 75%free throws

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

amazing how bad free throwa have been this year for many teams

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs were terrible both ways, they had too much influence on the game.